Pickford critics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutton having a go at anyone😂😂
He's a good pundit though.
Says what he thinks - just because people don't like what he says, doesn't make him wrong.
A lot of people didn't like what Brian Clough used to say on T.V. back in the day - and he spoke a great deal of sense IMHO.

Says what he thinks - just because people don't like what he says, doesn't make him wrong.
A lot of people didn't like what Brian Clough used to say on T.V. back in the day - and he spoke a great deal of sense IMHO.
Just cos people don't like what I say, doesn't make me wrong.😉

Sutton is pathetic. Click bait pundit for 606. Absolutely embarrassing, talks shit to try and get a reaction. Nothing like Brian Clough at all.

It's not a vendetta, it's just a case of people highlighting a player's poor form.

Surely nobody is bothered about Chris Sutton talking vacuous shite in a daft accent in a desperate bid to be controversial? Sad day when the BBC started giving airtime to wankers like him, Savage, and Jonathan Davies, who would all be far better on Talksport where I don't have to listen to them.
In amongst the odd nugget of clear stupidity Sutton is pretty good tbh. BT Sports coverage of Scottish football is pretty good. McCoist, Rae and Sutton are good value.

Neville definitely has something against him. When he pulls off worldies (which happen quite common) he says they're routine. Pickford could save Neville's from a burning building and still not get any credit.
Neville has a serious problem with goalkeepers full stop. It doesn't matter who it is or who they play for he is always have a go at them. I can remember Everton scoring a cracker against Liverpool and he blamed Mignolet for some reason. Look at him as a player. Anytime Man Utd or England conceded a goal he'd blame the keeper.

He’s a good keeper in very poor form. Was lauded at the World Cup and became a real fan favourite, due in part to his passion and character. Now he’s the object of ridicule because he’s making mistakes and people are using that passion as a stick to beat him with. The position is the least forgiving in the game - there’s always someone in better form that fans and pundits will switch affection to. Wasn’t long ago Butland was the next big thing...

Neville openly admits he gives keepers a hard time.

What I don’t understand is his failure to admit not knowing anything tangible about the subject.

Pickford, he’s done well for England and is having a bit of a hard time for Everton. He is also badly advised as he should keep his mouth shut.

Surely this comes with his England shirt, goalkeepers are prone to make mistakes which gets highlighted.
Sutton makes negative comments it's gets press, positive press gets ignored.
talksport do every this day everyday to get them noticed,
He's a class keeper and one of our own, just needs to get his head down and keep his gob shut.

He was brilliant when he played for us. He was always getting tested so his concentration levels were always up. He played really well for England in the world cup as well. He hasn't shown he is the same player for the last couple of years, maybe the coaching needs looking at , however class is permanent and all that.

Hes just not all that and is rightly being criticised. If he wasnt from sunderland this board would view him differently.

He can't argue against the fact that he's playing shite at the minute. Best way to shut the critics up is to settle down and get the mistakes out of his game rather than bite back at what is currently warranted critiscism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back