PHIL PARKINSON & STEWART DONALD (AN APOLOGY FROM US )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW

He is no Richie Wellens ;)

if I may say well done the OP, and now we should get back on side with SD, as I have said better the devil we know.
what if this investment lot don't cough up the money this forum want.
Then what ?
Makes no difference to some on here, theyjust want him out even though they have no idea who is interested in buying us
Stewart Donald is a lying, grasping charlatan that has done his best to line the pockets of himself and his mates Charlie and Juan at the expense of SAFC

Fuck them all
You mean like he was supposedly changing his price and thats why the takeover never happened according to many on here, and now the paper who printed that article had to apologise and admit they got it wrong which Donald said all along

Last edited:
He does deserve credit. Just as much as the criticism. But most in here won’t accept that.
if I may say well done the OP, and now we should get back on side with SD, as I have said better the devil we know.
what if this investment lot don't cough up the money this forum want.
Then what ?

You have been a Sunderland supporter for a long time and you still have to ask what will happen? There is a clear pattern of what happens.

Last edited:
This^ not sure what this obsession is with some in turning Donald into a hate figure

Donald also took a lot of stick on here when some believed the paper article saying he kept changing the price of the club when talking to FPP, and now that paper has had to make a apology because it was rubbish

That's just not true though, is it?

Sorry like but Donald can do one. Stripped back scouting to virtually nothing and then spent money this division has never seen before. The whole club is built on sand and is very short termist. Another rebuilding job this summer regardless of what division we're in.

Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
Very appropriate avatar there mate

Stewart has lied to us again and again and contradicted himself multiple times. No he can fuck off

I'm very pro-Parkinson, I think he's doing a very good job, the defence is solid and we're creating chances in a variety of ways. I was 100% wrong about him, and fair play to Donald for holding his nerve and not sacking him

That said, Donald's only plan was to flip the club imo which is the main reason he has to go. We're in limbo in terms of long term planning until he finally gets his price.

I'm very pro-Parkinson, I think he's doing a very good job, the defence is solid and we're creating chances in a variety of ways. I was 100% wrong about him, and fair play to Donald for holding his nerve and not sacking him

That said, Donald's only plan was to flip the club imo which is the main reason he has to go. We're in limbo in terms of long term planning until he finally gets his price.

He gave him a 2.5 year contract, I'd doubt he could afford to sack him. Let's be realistic here. They appointed the cheapest option and it appears to be working, good luck rather than good management.

I was annoyed when short left. I like what Stewart has done and disagreed with Ross’ departure but agreed with Parkys appointment. Should we get promoted I see at least one of them leaving. Bottom line is we need to be out of league one ASAP and if the pair achieve that, I’ll be grateful for it.

He gave him a 2.5 year contract, I'd doubt he could afford to sack him. Let's be realistic here. They appointed the cheapest option and it appears to be working, good luck rather than good management.

For all we know there's a clause that PP is only entitled to x amount of months wages as compo in the event of his sacking. If you are gonna judge honestly then they do deserve credit for hiring and sticking with Parky.

Parkinson is doing a job so far, i'd happily eat my words if he get's us out of this horrendous division.

Donald however.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back