PHIL PARKINSON & STEWART DONALD (AN APOLOGY FROM US )

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has been hoping to sell ever since he took over, he has no interest in the future of safc, needs to go asap

if I may say well done the OP, and now we should get back on side with SD, as I have said better the devil we know.
what if this investment lot don't cough up the money this forum want.
Then what ?

Spot on Bob (as always marra)

Sometimes you have to be brave and stick you're head up above the parapet and you always have...huge respect. So many people on here simply CANNOT ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG

i said from the very start that Parkinson may well even take us up. I still think he was a short termist, unimaginative, lacking in vision appointment by an owner who has no intention of being here for the long term.
Seem to remember having this debate before. I honestly can't see what realistic alternative managerial appointment stood out. Please don't say Pearson and SKP.

Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
I'll certainly admit I'm pleased and surprised by the Parkinson comeback. Back to where we were when he was appointed, but I appreciate the form table too and things are looking very positive.

Nowt to apologise for though, never give players, managers or owners any direct stick and tbh what made my arse drop out was the bizarre "fuck the transfer window" gung-ho madness of RTG and that demanding SD out.

Kind of reflected how I felt at the time but that was mad, I honestly think apologies are due there. Right before a transfer window, we force the owner to promise he's f***ing off asap?! Never known anything like it, extra credit to them for riding it out.

Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW

I backed parky as I knew what we were buying- those wanting skp were instantly blocked - no time for idiots

I’ve always backed Donald, but I thought Parky was a mistake. I was wrong.
This^ not sure what this obsession is with some in turning Donald into a hate figure
I said I was glad SD had made his own choice but hoped he would not pass the buck had it gone wrong.

I didn't think much of pp, just a symptom of terrible owners.

That being said, I'm impressed with how pp has remained grounded during the very difficult position he has been in. As such SD should take some credit from that decision.

Although the fans, especially on here wont take defence comes first unless we are generally on the up.
Donald also took a lot of stick on here when some believed the paper article saying he kept changing the price of the club when talking to FPP, and now that paper has had to make a apology because it was rubbish

No he hasn't, man. Fake news. Can't believe people are still spouting this nonsense.
Can’t believe your still talking shit on here.
This^ not sure what this obsession is with some in turning Donald into a hate figure

Donald also took a lot of stick on here when some believed the paper article saying he kept changing the price of the club when talking to FPP, and now that paper has had to make a apology because it was rubbish
Where did the paper make this apology?

Last edited:
So you don't think our performances have improved lately? I think you can clearly see the team are all fighting for each other.....love parky me? Some people simply cannot admit they were totally WRONG

Whatta load of sh##e
And you think not sacking him worked well for us do you?

Thanks Stu and Phil for dragging us back to the same position as the worst league finish we've ever had in our entire history. Congratulations on having us one place higher than when Jack Ross was sacked.

And most of all, well done for dumbing down expectations so much that people think this means you deserve an apology.
Sort of agree with this, and sort of think we're on a better foundation now than at the point Ross went. Time will tell, anything less than promotion and ultimately it's another season of failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back