PHIL PARKINSON & STEWART DONALD (AN APOLOGY FROM US )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
Dickhead

Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Fuck Off, FTM

I knew even back then, that the only way we move forward as a club is the moment SD leaves and lets a respectable owner take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back