PHIL PARKINSON & STEWART DONALD (AN APOLOGY FROM US )

Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
I was brave. I gave you a like for that. I can imagine the cascade de merde heading my way! Not sure about Stewart but certainly not derisive of him as many have been.

Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
Wonder if the fanzines will apologise. The bulk of their argument centred around the Parkinson appointment. And there's me think SD had balls getting rid of Ross.

stopped reading at first reply.....end of thread
Aye, anybody who goes against 'the group' is a 'mag', even though 'the group ' has made a right c##t of itself and shown itself to be totally impatient, petulant and last but not least WRONG
all in your opinion of course, which is only as valid as...........

Last edited:

nope. Being back to the position we were in when Parkinson was appointed doesn’t particularly mean that everything is hunky dory and that the club is on an upward trajectory for the future. Only a short sighted fool would unequivocally equate a good run of results in this division to long term vision.

a lot of supporters haven’t been convinced by Donald from very early on, even when things were going ok (in the third flight remember) under Ross. The problems remain

nope. Being back to the position we were in when Parkinson was appointed doesn’t particularly mean that everything is hunky dory and that the club is on an upward trajectory for the future. Only a short sighted fool would unequivocally equate a good run of results in this division to long term vision.

a lot of supporters haven’t been convinced by Donald from very early on, even when things were going ok (in the third flight remember) under Ross. The problems remain

So you don't think our performances have improved lately? I think you can clearly see the team are all fighting for each other.....love parky me? Some people simply cannot admit they were totally WRONG
Nope if he'd sacked Ross in the summer I'd have a little more respect for the bloke.

Whatta load of sh##e

So you don't think our performances have improved lately? I think you can clearly see the team are all fighting for each other.....love parky me? Some people simply cannot admit they were totally WRONG

Whatta load of sh##e

i said from the very start that Parkinson may well even take us up. I still think he was a short termist, unimaginative, lacking in vision appointment by an owner who has no intention of being here for the long term.

results have improved recently after the dreadful ones initially. If in 12 months we’re competing at the top end of the division above, I’ll maybe start to hold my hands up. Not after half a dozen wins in the third tier

Back