PHIL PARKINSON & STEWART DONALD (AN APOLOGY FROM US )

i said from the very start that Parkinson may well even take us up. I still think he was a short termist, unimaginative, lacking in vision appointment by an owner who has no intention of being here for the long term.

results have improved recently after the dreadful ones initially. If in 12 months we’re competing at the top end of the division above, I’ll maybe start to hold my hands up. Not after half a dozen wins in the third tier

Just admit you were wrong man you stubborn get.....I bet your lass has NEVER had 1 apology from you EVER

Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
Parkinson has hit a purple patch despite Donald.

The last window confirmed that Donald needs to move on.

Anyone willing to admit they were wrong and Stewart was bang on the money by , not only employing Super Phil, but even more so in sticking by him when we lobbed our toys out the pram. I am brave enough to admit I was totally wrong and will give both my full backing for not only the remainder of the season, but for the rest of their tenure here and I truly hope Stewart forgives us and reconsider's his decision to sell up.

Donald can fuck right off, then fuck off some more.

Very big of you Barf. Have a salute from me: o7

Hopefully more fans follow suit. And the fanzines and RAWA leadership.

Last edited:

Bull shit....glad PPs turned it round but there's nothing that's happened that any Sunderland fan should have to apologize for or regret.

Who's this fekkin bell wipe

Back