Peterborough Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought me and the bairn one bout an hour an ago, north stand, think its general sale tomorrow........ getting pelters off the wife though as bought the tickets and non refundable train tickets before she reminded me that it was her birthday and that i am a selfish prick........it was a genuine error on my part though and she does not believe me

Ooops.........buy her s good present, meal out, get her pleasently mellow then gently remind her always next year pet..... Then run :lol:

I’ve just been on the site and the Peterborough match isn’t listed at all. Has anyone heard if it’s sold out?

Just bought me and the bairn one bout an hour an ago, north stand, think its general sale tomorrow........ getting pelters off the wife though as bought the tickets and non refundable train tickets before she reminded me that it was her birthday and that i am a selfish prick........it was a genuine error on my part though and she does not believe me

You’ll see her before you go and after you get back , silly cow.

Just got the three I was after.
on 1 memebership number or 3 seperate ones?

i had 2 on my one number then realised i had booked my son as an adult so went out and came back in and could only buy 1. used wife's number so ok.

That's a no win really.

Honestly love I genuinely completely forgot it was your birthday.

:lol::lol::lol:

I got a ticket this morning but don't know if I can go yet

Last edited:
Train prices for this one astronomical now for any late bookers....even the Advance Tickets we bought weeks ago were more expensive than usual....Easter and train travel ..:neutral:
Its cheaper to book a superbreak deal if you dont mind coming back the next day. Hotel and breakfast included for £100 less than a day return!! Its mad

on 1 memebership number or 3 seperate ones?

i had 2 on my one number then realised i had booked my son as an adult so went out and came back in and could only buy 1. used wife's number so ok.
Done over the phone, me and son on SC no’s. Also taking the mrs as an anniversary treat so had to wait for general sale to get the three tickets

Two tickets in the bag for Peterborough
Made our lass a member of Southend got to have a purchase of a ticket to obtain tickets for Sunderland game bought a Southend v Burton ticket now got two tickets for Southend v the lads ha ha jobs a good un cinders will be going to the ball

Last edited:
Are there any "Away" specific pubs ?

Charters will be rammed but at least there's loads of space on the river bank next to it. Good call, the best option for beer near the ground.
Charters it is then.. we get down about 12:30 on the train so will have a wander there.

Last edited:
Ticket and train booked. I did consider stopping over as I have the Tuesday off work but Peterborough is hardly the most exciting place for a night out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back