Peterborough Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAFC website now says to buy them off posh's site... I don't see anything specifically about away supporters

actually once I got to the page where you input your payment details it does say "Away supporters only" for seats in the E block.

actually once I got to the page where you input your payment details it does say "Away supporters only" for seats in the E block.
All the blocks in the Motorpoint Stand behind the goal are E1,2,3,4,5 & 6.

Humongous game this

What stands do we have down there?
The Motorpoint Stand behind the goal as well as one of the sections in the North Stand, maybe 2 sections. 4200 is what the local rag down here says we've been given.

Last edited:
Really? Weird but suppose containment maybe the plan. @John J Rambo @Rip Van Fish maybe worth heading there if @Billy Batts info is true.....do the route left out the station, up past Waitrose then over the dual carriageway. You’ll see the Brewery Tap but that won’t be open. Follow road down to the crossroads and go left. The Spoons, ex-Yates & ONeills all there and do brekky.
Will see what’s happening when we get there

As we are getting in early I will post any Gen

Tickets are still available for our end (Motorpoint Stand/E block) via the Peterborough United web site.

Discount for over 60's too!! (£21 a ticket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back