Peterborough Thread

Train prices for this one astronomical now for any late bookers....even the Advance Tickets we bought weeks ago were more expensive than usual....Easter and train travel ..:neutral:

Yeah, booked ours when they first came out at the beginning of February, prices were ridiculous on the first day of release (£60 Return with Railcards), so decided on Split Tickets, Cross Country Durham to Donny, LNER from Donny to Peterborough, Direct Train back to Durham >> £30 Return with Railcards.
Happy Days. :cool::cool:

Any idea how many tickets we have left? I don't want to miss out, but wanted to ask a few others if they want tickets as well first. If it's tight, i will just order mine

Trying to buy tickets but cant get concessions now. Is this because the north stand is all adult tickets, or because the ticket office is closed? ( Doesn't make sense as it's online?)

Last edited:
Any idea how many tickets we have left? I don't want to miss out, but wanted to ask a few others if they want tickets as well first. If it's tight, i will just order mine

Trying to buy tickets but cant get concessions now. Is this because the north stand is all adult tickets, or because the ticket office is closed? ( Doesn't make sense as it's online?)
Just got 3 tickets online, two of those were concessions.

Can't wait, another trip with my two lads.

Ha'way the lads.

Ordered online last week but hasn't delivered yet.

Only just got confirmation that I can go to the match so hope it arrives now.

Back