Peterborough Thread

Has it been removed? Wondering if its sold out now as we're in block E1, right in the corner.
Just bought me and the bairn one bout an hour an ago, north stand, think its general sale tomorrow........ getting pelters off the wife though as bought the tickets and non refundable train tickets before she reminded me that it was her birthday and that i am a selfish prick........it was a genuine error on my part though and she does not believe me

Just bought me and the bairn one bout an hour an ago, north stand, think its general sale tomorrow........ getting pelters off the wife though as bought the tickets and non refundable train tickets before she reminded me that it was her birthday and that i am a selfish prick........it was a genuine error on my part though and she does not believe me
Which block are you in. We couldn't be further into the corner if we were on the flag. Just seems strange that we'd be there if there are better seats. (Moto Point stand)

Last edited:

I think it's fabulous that you're taking the bairn out for the day so she can have a lovely day of peace and quiet ;)

Which block are you in. We couldn't be further into the corner if we were on the flag. Just seems strange that we'd be there if there are better seats
Don't know yet, would only let me choose stand, will find out when tickets arrive, doesn't state on email confirmation or safc.com what block I am unless i am missing something. Would only give me option to choose quick seats. Will be the bairns first ever away game.....and mine bar wembley finals for about 6 years

I think it's fabulous that you're taking the bairn out for the day so she can have a lovely day of peace and quiet ;)
I also have 2 other kids (8yr old and 4yr old) so that argument will not sit well unfortunately

Last edited:
Don't know yet, would only let me choose stand, will find out when tickets arrive, doesn't state on email confirmation or safc.com what block I am unless i am missing something. Would only give me option to choose quick seats. Will be the bairns first ever away game.....and mine bar wembley finals for about 6 years

I also have 2 other kids (8yr old and 4yr old) so that argument will not sit well unfortunately

Which might explain why you are flapping over the seats. You get what you are given mate and have no choice in the matter. Its a smallish ground and all the seats will be comparable anyway. By the way, everyone will stand, so if your bairn is small he/she may not be able to see much.

Train prices for this one astronomical now for any late bookers....even the Advance Tickets we bought weeks ago were more expensive than usual....Easter and train travel ..:neutral:

Which might explain why you are flapping over the seats. You get what you are given mate and have no choice in the matter. Its a smallish ground and all the seats will be comparable anyway. By the way, everyone will stand, so if your bairn is small he/she may not be able to see much.
You're right, at Rochdale my 'seat' was in row A right beside the pitch, but I just stood in the stairway further up the stand with many others. There were no issues or problems. Likewise with the little 'uns, they just stood on seats or got carried.
There are always compromises.

No flapping here mate, i was merely answering a question which was asked, not bothered where i sit.

Back