PES 2018

Any must haves, like 2017's Halilovic, in this year's Master League?
Only gone through 4 years so far but few players looking really good. My faves atm are lookman, sterling and barkley. Pity i only have barkley in my team, only used others through england team. Not too sure on foreign players, but as expected mbappe becomes class.

Why are some people such dicks online man? 95% of the time it's fine but then you get the odd one who's just a twat.
I went 2-0 up and the cock started scoring own goals the continually kick it out for a corner
Eventually won 9-0 and I get a message in Italian saying I've been reported
What's the f***ing point man?

Why are some people such dicks online man? 95% of the time it's fine but then you get the odd one who's just a twat.
I went 2-0 up and the cock started scoring own goals the continually kick it out for a corner
Eventually won 9-0 and I get a message in Italian saying I've been reported
What's the f***ing point man?

Fuck knows. Equally I hate people who make you sit and watch all the intros, every replay etc, who the fuck has the time for that shit? Fair enough watch the reply if you score an absolutely mint goal but other than that just get it done as quickly as possible!

Anyone got any tips to get a handful of decent players? I sounded spunked 180k today and got nothing but a few high 70s players.

I got those coins from playing master league the last few months. Would like a faster way to get better players. Played about 10 games online now and the teams are a joke. Nearly everyone has a world class team

Anyone got any tips to get a handful of decent players? I sounded spunked 180k today and got nothing but a few high 70s players.

I got those coins from playing master league the last few months. Would like a faster way to get better players. Played about 10 games online now and the teams are a joke. Nearly everyone has a world class team

:eek: fuck you've had some bad luck there!!

My team is all 83+ and I don't think I've spent that much overall.

:eek: fuck you've had some bad luck there!!

My team is all 83+ and I don't think I've spent that much overall.

I just used the top player agent. That where I've gone wrong?

Not sure how long I'll last on this anyhow. Everyone I play seems to have the worlds best team and I've got Puncheon and Henderson in midfield. It may be my Internet but I can't even pass it around its so unresponsive

I just used the top player agent. That where I've gone wrong?

Not sure how long I'll last on this anyhow. Everyone I play seems to have the worlds best team and I've got Puncheon and Henderson in midfield. It may be my Internet but I can't even pass it around its so unresponsive

Have you tried playing the timed competitions, online and com. They sometimes have rewards like black ball players and stuff like that

Henderson isn't a bad player tbf. I've got him in my team.

Have you tried playing the timed competitions, online and com. They sometimes have rewards like black ball players and stuff like that

Yeah he is my best player at the min.

Will keep an eye on competitions for black ball players!

Did a few of those last night and discovered a black ball scout in my inbox too. Managed to get Kane, Modric and Ozil. Got Marquinhos, Raphael and Hulk as lv1 gold too. So a semi competitive team now.

Getting new Internet this week, hopefully that'll make my online play more responsive. I played an offline game yesterday after a few online and the difference is massive

Last edited:
Finally got a black ball striker I was buzzing got Sanchez and the difference up front is much better.im still poor like lose as many as I win my teams not bad but could be loads better

Jealous!

Anyone know how I can get a bigger match day squad to pick from online/coop on myclub? Played a few coop games with my mate but we only have a 7 man bench and others have 22!

I've updated Sunderland kits (including the Utilita nonsense) and moved to Imgur as Photobucket has basically commited business suicide. Can use in both PES 2017 and 18.

Logon or register to see this image

Then I get a bit carried away :neutral: ...

Do you have a link for all the old kits option file? Just picked this up on PS4 today

Do you have a link for all the old kits option file? Just picked this up on PS4 today

For Sunderland? It's in my signature. It's not an option file, you have to put them in yourself.

I'm thinking of going back to PES like.

Speaking of PES, was looking at my vids the other day and found this.

Special thanks to @girojim for the assist :cool:

Last edited:
For Sunderland? It's in my signature. It's not an option file, you have to put them in yourself.

I'm thinking of going back to PES like.

Speaking of PES, was looking at my vids the other day and found this.

Special thanks to @girojim for the assist :cool:

I can't see your sig mate. So do i install pes world option file then add a Sunderland kit?

I can't see your sig mate. So do i install pes world option file then add a Sunderland kit?

Oh? Sunderland Historic Kits - PES 2018

Assuming you want an old one, yeah, as the recent ones will already be in the PESWorld file. Open image to full size, Save Image As, then just stick into the WEPES file on your USB stick, you'll have to import it and apply it yourself like. It won't just automatically do it like the option files, then you'll have to edit the collar and colours.

Last edited:
Oh? Sunderland Historic Kits - PES 2018

Assuming you want an old one, yeah, as the recent ones will already be in the PESWorld file. Open image to full size, Save Image As, then just stick into the WEPES file on your USB stick, you'll have to import it and apply it yourself like. It won't just automatically do it like the option files, then you'll have to edit the collar and colours.

Awesome thanks

How many kits can one team have

Awesome kits, Silas! Little thing makes the game so much better. Really like that i can change kits and it updates on my current save. Steep learning curve again after playing 5 months of fifa. Thought I could jump straight back in at super star difficulty

Back