PES 2018

This game is fantastic! So so much better than Fifa but its such a joke not having the option file to get licenses on xbox like their is for the ps4. Is there any way around it or am I going to have to buy a ps4 just for 1 game? :lol:

I only play offline, has anyone done well against the computer at legend difficulty? I used to be mint at pro evo (years ago), now I'm just okay but I can always start on superstar level and get the master league original side promoted first time of asking then normally qualify for europe etc the next season.

Started in a similar vein on this one, was winning most of the games at that level. Once I saw legend level was unlocked I started again, don't like feeling as if I'm not playing at the top level. Alas from winning most of the games on superstar level I almost literally can't get a win on legend, losing pretty much every game with the master league original side. Tried being Barcelona v Lugo (Spanish second division side, a shit one at that!) and finally won, 1-0 with a last minute Messi goal having been comprehensively outplayed. Am I just shit or is this level a f***ing beast?

I only play offline, has anyone done well against the computer at legend difficulty? I used to be mint at pro evo (years ago), now I'm just okay but I can always start on superstar level and get the master league original side promoted first time of asking then normally qualify for europe etc the next season.

Started in a similar vein on this one, was winning most of the games at that level. Once I saw legend level was unlocked I started again, don't like feeling as if I'm not playing at the top level. Alas from winning most of the games on superstar level I almost literally can't get a win on legend, losing pretty much every game with the master league original side. Tried being Barcelona v Lugo (Spanish second division side, a shit one at that!) and finally won, 1-0 with a last minute Messi goal having been comprehensively outplayed. Am I just shit or is this level a f***ing beast?
I'm normally the same as you. Legend is real tough but i feel it's down to what people have been saying, it seems scripted at moments in the match. Had crazy games where i've battered the opposition then my defenders seem to freeze and just let the opposition through and they score with their oy shot of the game. Did manage to do ok and get sunderland promoted but on challenge mode the owner hates me as i lose games randomly all the time.

I'm normally the same as you. Legend is real tough but i feel it's down to what people have been saying, it seems scripted at moments in the match. Had crazy games where i've battered the opposition then my defenders seem to freeze and just let the opposition through and they score with their oy shot of the game. Did manage to do ok and get sunderland promoted but on challenge mode the owner hates me as i lose games randomly all the time.

Yeah I've been experiencing that. Tend to keep the ball well, look the slightly better side but then they do a random through ball, my defenders just watch and they score. I don't normally like blaming scripting but it's happening all the time.

It's daft because when I started losing I initially thought I'd just go very defensive and try to stay tight and hit them on the break but they still score the odd unstoppable attack so it didn't really work! The other problem is this team spirit type thing, when I go the master league original side it starts about 57 and takes forever to go up, if it makes a difference no wonder i always lose at the start of the season!

Loving MyClub however the contract renewals are pricy and the form thing is shite anarl :lol: wish I knew what I was doing at the start as I spunked my GP on spins

Love how you can improve the players.

Never played a single offline game on fifa for about 9 year have played a few on PES and it's decent.

Loving MyClub however the contract renewals are pricy and the form thing is shite anarl :lol: wish I knew what I was doing at the start as I spunked my GP on spins

Love how you can improve the players.

Never played a single offline game on fifa for about 9 year have played a few on PES and it's decent.
What do you recommend as an alternative?
I'm decent at actually playing the game but beyond shite at trying to put any sort of a decent team together.

What do you recommend as an alternative?
I'm decent at actually playing the game but beyond shite at trying to put any sort of a decent team together.

Hoarded some GP at the start and waited for the better special agents... You can get some quality silver players for nout with the free scouts too (Use PESDB.net to see the combos you need to get 100% pull) I know for a fact I've had the scouts to get Jonas from Benfica but I wasted them on white ball pulls as I didn't really know what I was doing

I must have wasted at least 180k on that Castolo agent and haven't got a decent striker to show for it I would have been better investing it in the auction house

You can also grind like fuck to get GP using white ball players and doing the first round of the elite silver challenge offline.... but I don't have the time or the patience to do it

I know people also use the SIM matches to grind out GP.

Last edited:
Just picked this up a few days ago, loving it so far despite being absolutely shocking for most games :lol: lost 5 out of my first 7 on myclub online but have won 4 out of my last 5 and as my team spirit goes up I seem to be improving dramatically.

Has anyone got any tips on how to get a decent squad/earn more GP. I seem to spend the bulk of mine just renewing contracts on my current squad which is filled with shite. My standout players are Payet and Draxler and apart from them its the likes of Ake, Delph and Propper. Also cant seem to finish one on ones for shit and most of my goals seem to come from crosses :lol: so much harder than fifa for me!

Just picked this up a few days ago, loving it so far despite being absolutely shocking for most games :lol: lost 5 out of my first 7 on myclub online but have won 4 out of my last 5 and as my team spirit goes up I seem to be improving dramatically.

Has anyone got any tips on how to get a decent squad/earn more GP. I seem to spend the bulk of mine just renewing contracts on my current squad which is filled with shite. My standout players are Payet and Draxler and apart from them its the likes of Ake, Delph and Propper. Also cant seem to finish one on ones for shit and most of my goals seem to come from crosses :lol: so much harder than fifa for me!

If you add a few 99 rated created players to Barca and start a master league sim through the first season you'll get about 40k GP... Skill Challenges in training will give you about 18-20k I think

despite never bothering before I've become addicted to my club. Got a cracking f***ing team anarl:

Edison Moraes
Valencia
Hernandez
Jaoa Miranda
Varane
Henderson
Beckham
Ali
Messi
Benzema
Neymar

First time I've bought a pro evo since Pes 6 on Xbox 360. I'm terrible. I can't seem to get to grips with defending at all. Any tips out there?

Just played it a lot

It's canny easy to get good players after you earn decent points

I got loads of shite players of spins too
Nearly all silver only got 3 gold and 3 black

No got more gold then that I was looking in the wrong place.anywho I’m improving of late after getting hammered for ages but it’s a class game

Last edited:
despite never bothering before I've become addicted to my club. Got a cracking f***ing team anarl:

Edison Moraes
Valencia
Hernandez
Jaoa Miranda
Varane
Henderson
Beckham
Ali
Messi
Benzema
Neymar

No excuse for not doing well with that team. I despair when I play an online game against someone with Messi, Neymar and a host of other black balls.

Master league any good on this ? Ain't played in about 10 years, you never used to be able to swap teams in the ML used to get a bit boring after 10 seasons

Back