People who are against vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't make an argument, you just said "let people make their own choices" and when countered, you fell to bits.

People like you need to be as far away from the levers of power as possible, because you are so shockingly ill-informed, it beggars belief.
Not interested in engaging in debate with someone who opposes people being free to make their own choices in life.

if vaccines become mandatory on the back of this the powers that be could be forcefully injecting you with any old shite 10-15 years down the line
think of the bigger picture...
WHO are the powers that be.

Aye Bill Gates, behind a worldwide vaccination that he wants rolled out within 18 months, if anyone thinks this hasn't been planned........
his vaccines were a money spinner in poorer countries, Gates didn't plan it as it was fact checked by snopes.com ;)

Not interested in engaging in debate with someone who opposes people being free to make their own choices in life.

Because you know your argument is built on sand and you'll be the laughing stock of the board. You aren't free to make your own choices in life as it is. That's what laws are - things you have to do - or not do - or else you'll be punished by the state.

There is absolutely no benefit whatsoever to not having routine childhood immunisations - unless an existing medical condition precludes it.

The only people who think there is a benefit to not having them, are uneducated and misguided people like yourself. You quite simply do not know what you're talking about, so why you think your opinion has any meaning, or value is beyond me.

just because your potentially against one vaccine doesnt mean your against all vaccines
from the research i have done vaccines are the way forward with disease control but after this corona episode i wont take one until the worlds health systems are rebooted

Because you know your argument is built on sand and you'll be the laughing stock of the board. You aren't free to make your own choices in life as it is. That's what laws are - things you have to do - or not do - or else you'll be punished by the state.

There is absolutely no benefit whatsoever to not having routine childhood immunisations - unless an existing medical condition precludes it.

The only people who think there is a benefit to not having them, are uneducated and misguided people like yourself. You quite simply do not know what you're talking about, so why you think your opinion has any meaning, or value is beyond me.
You seem to be spending a lot of time trying to pull me into a discussion. Why are you so keen to engage with an ‘uneducated and misguided person’?

if vaccines become mandatory on the back of this the powers that be could be forcefully injecting you with any old shite 10-15 years down the line
think of the bigger picture...

Certainly Hitler would have loved vaccines back in the day, that's for sure.

Hang on, how come you have an avatar now :)
i helped
-
its not the vaccines that worries me, its the amount of old people wearing masks. the science says wearing a mask over your breathing apparatus can and will restrict your lungs activity to breathe oxygen. your blood needs a certain amount of oxygen to keep you healthy

Last edited by a moderator:
There's some really sinister authoritarian views around recently. I'm generally pro vaccination and I'm happy to take any vaccination thats been safely tested and gone through the proper procedures. However why as someone in their 20's would I personally take a rushed through covid vaccine?

I'm more likely to drown than die of covid and as we've seen recently with the hugely damaging side effects of the rushed through swine fly vaccine the risk would seem greater for taking it.
That was the 70’s outbreak wasn’t it? Huge numbers vaccinated and a tiny percentage affected. Awful for them but statistically the risk was greater for people that had a severe viral infection as that’s usually what seems to trigger guillane barre syndrome as it’s an auto immune disease. A Canadian study found that less than one extra person per 500000 would be affected because of vaccination. For perspective that would be about 140 people in Britain. Vaccination carries a small risk. Not vaccinating a significantly higher one.
Should they be mandatory? I’m not sure, freedom of control over our own bodies is pretty important, strongly encouraged certainly but mandated, probably not.

I'm not trying to engage you. I'm making sure the rest of the board can see how wrong you are.
OK you’ve got me’ I’ll bite...

so let’s get this straight.

I state that I think it’s wrong to impose a vaccines on people against their will. My position is “let people do what they wanna do’ - if they wanna take it/ let their kids have it - knock themselves out, if they don’t - respect their wishes.

Your stance - make it mandatory - if parents refuse - put their children in care and lock the parents up. You don’t appear to clarify which vaccines are included in your list or who defines when new vaccines are deemed ‘safe’.

I state that forcing someone to inject something into their bodies and having draconian punishments if they don’t obey is a fascist policy.

Note - I don’t at any point give my view on the worth of vaccines, whether I have kids, whether they have been vaccinated, whether I would/ wouldn’t. etc.

You repeatedly call me stupid, uneducated and wrong. You state that you are trying to hold me to account in a selfless attempt to demonstrate to others how right you are and how wrong and dangerous I am.

Did I cover everything there?

That was the 70’s outbreak wasn’t it? Huge numbers vaccinated and a tiny percentage affected. Awful for them but statistically the risk was greater for people that had a severe viral infection as that’s usually what seems to trigger guillane barre syndrome as it’s an auto immune disease. A Canadian study found that less than one extra person per 500000 would be affected because of vaccination. For perspective that would be about 140 people in Britain. Vaccination carries a small risk. Not vaccinating a significantly higher one.
Should they be mandatory? I’m not sure, freedom of control over our own bodies is pretty important, strongly encouraged certainly but mandated, probably not.
it doesn't matter if they make them mandatory i aint participating
I'm not trying to engage you. I'm making sure the rest of the board can see how wrong you are.
i respect your opinion and will fight to the death anyone who opposes it
OK you’ve got me’ I’ll bite...

so let’s get this straight.

I state that I think it’s wrong to impose a vaccines on people against their will. My position is “let people do what they wanna do’ - if they wanna take it/ let their kids have it - knock themselves out, if they don’t - respect their wishes.

Your stance - make it mandatory - if parents refuse - put their children in care and lock the parents up. You don’t appear to clarify which vaccines are included in your list or who defines when new vaccines are deemed ‘safe’.

I state that forcing someone to inject something into their bodies and having draconian punishments if they don’t obey is a fascist policy.

Note - I don’t at any point give my view on the worth of vaccines, whether I have kids, whether they have been vaccinated, whether I would/ wouldn’t. etc.

You repeatedly call me stupid, uneducated and wrong. You state that you are trying to hold me to account in a selfless attempt to demonstrate to others how right you are and how wrong and dangerous I am.

Did I cover everything there?
hi mate you are just as crazy as me

Last edited by a moderator:

No swine flu was only 2009, government lost a case and now have to pay those effected compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back