People who are against vaccines.

it doesn't matter if they make them mandatory i aint participating
I think you would be if actually mandatory, legislative framework would have to allow for it in much the same way as the MHA can compel people to stay in hospital. It won’t be mandatory though, it’s too authoritarian for almost any government to consider. They might however beef up public health laws to enforce quarantine etc.

I think you would be if actually mandatory, legislative framework would have to allow for it in much the same way as the MHA can compel people to stay in hospital. It won’t be mandatory though, it’s too authoritarian for almost any government to consider. They might however beef up public health laws to enforce quarantine etc.
making it mandatory would only change my fighting stance to tiger and crane style, im not a shoalin but my hair grown that long i certainly look like a kung fu master, i would show you my youtube videos but they got deleted for copyright reason. peace

No swine flu was only 2009, government lost a case and now have to pay those effected compensation.
The narcolepsy case? Think there were one hundred or so people affected. Really shit for them but again, tiny figures in comparison to numbers vaccinated. More tragic with swine flu as turned out not to be particularly dangerous for most people. That said my son had swine flu in 2009 and it wasn’t to be trifled with, he was very poorly and admitted to hospital when about 14 months old.
making it mandatory would only change my fighting stance to tiger and crane style, im not a shoalin but my hair grown that long i certainly look like a kung fu master, i would show you my youtube videos but they got deleted for copyright reason. peace
Can’t help but think about this following your post:

Last edited:
Some people can't be vaccinated for legitimate medical reasons. These are the people we need to protect with herd immunity and these are the people the anti vaxxers stupidity threaten most. I'd stop their kids going to school and make them pay for any treatment which arises from their cretinous decisions.

Morons. End of

my sister in law is an “anti vaxer”

She’s thick as a castle wall but believes dodgy internet articles about vaccinations.

You didn't make an argument, you just said "let people make their own choices" and when countered, you fell to bits.

People like you need to be as far away from the levers of power as possible, because you are so shockingly ill-informed, it beggars belief.
I'm 100% in favour of vaccines being distributed to as many people as possible.
But what about those whose religious beliefs discourage them using vaccines? Would you force them?

I'm 100% in favour of vaccines being distributed to as many people as possible.
But what about those whose religious beliefs discourage them using vaccines? Would you force them?

When I'm talking about mandatory vaccination, I'm talking about the routine childhood immunisations that are given up to a child's fifth birthday - e.g. vaccinations like MMR.

I don't consider children to be religious themselves, they simply mirror their parents religion, and since a toddler is not able to give informed consent, if their parent makes a decision based on their own religion, I would not consider that to be a valid reason for exemption.

So yes, if a parent refused to vaccinate their children for a religious reason, I would have that child taken into care.

These are of course just my own views. In the world we live in, parents get to choose if their children are vaccinated and we have to respect that because the legal system we operate in is one that allows the parents to give informed consent on behalf of their children.

I would however support a change in the law that made routine childhood immunisations mandatory and alongside that there would inevitably be a framework for punishing parents who do not have their children vaccinated without good cause.

Last edited:
People are entitled to an opinion but it’s a question of proportion, how dangerous is this opinion? Some opinions are rightly classified as hate crime or hate speech, do anti-Vaxxers jeopardise society enough to warrant their opinions or actions to be outlawed?

When I'm talking about mandatory vaccination, I'm talking about the routine childhood immunisations that are given up to a child's fifth birthday - e.g. vaccinations like MMR.

I don't consider children to be religious themselves, they simply mirror their parents religion, and since a toddler is not able to give informed consent, if their parent makes a decision based on their own religion, I would not consider that to be a valid reason for exemption.

So yes, if a parent refused to vaccinate their children for a religious reason, I would have that child taken into care.
I think that's a slippery slope there bud.
Taking it to an extreme..... if kids "arent religious " they can just eat whatever school dinners are put in front if them regardless of their parents religious beliefs.

As I say, I'm all in favour of widespread vaccinations but I'd rather see it done through education than people jailed and kids put into the care system

These are of course just my own views. In the world we live in, parents get to choose if their children are vaccinated and we have to respect that because the legal system we operate in is one that allows the parents to give informed consent on behalf of their children.

I would however support a change in the law that made routine childhood immunisations mandatory and alongside that there would inevitably be a framework for punishing parents who do not have their children vaccinated without good cause.

You are crazy you know

I think that's a slippery slope there bud.
Taking it to an extreme..... if kids "arent religious " they can just eat whatever school dinners are put in front if them regardless of their parents religious beliefs.

As I say, I'm all in favour of widespread vaccinations but I'd rather see it done through education than people jailed and kids put into the care system

Yes, I would also agree with that. I don't think parents should be able to prohibit their children from things based on their own religion. If the child of Muslim parents wants to eat something prohibited by their parents' religion I'm absolutely fine with that.

We've tried the education route and we've failed. I too, would favour people vaccinating because they know it's the right thing to do, but we are losing the war against anti-vaxxers -

- the % of children having two doses of MMR by age 5 has fallen for the last four years
- not a single region of England hit the MMR target in 2018/19
- only Scilly, Durham and Cumbria hit the target in all of England in 2018/19

We need action and mandatory vaccination is the way forward. It's been touted by the govt as recently as last September (Hancock: compulsory vaccinations being seriously considered)

Yes, I would also agree with that. I don't think parents should be able to prohibit their children from things based on their own religion. If the child of Muslim parents wants to eat something prohibited by their parents' religion I'm absolutely fine with that.

We've tried the education route and we've failed. I too, would favour people vaccinating because they know it's the right thing to do, but we are losing the war against anti-vaxxers -

- the % of children having two doses of MMR by age 5 has fallen for the last four years
- not a single region of England hit the MMR target in 2018/19
- only Scilly, Durham and Cumbria hit the target in all of England in 2018/19

We need action and mandatory vaccination is the way forward. It's been touted by the govt as recently as last September (Hancock: compulsory vaccinations being seriously considered)
It’s a good job people like me are in line for prime minister and not people like you as you are off your rocker.

i helped
-
its not the vaccines that worries me, its the amount of old people wearing masks. the science says wearing a mask over your breathing apparatus can and will restrict your lungs activity to breathe oxygen. your blood needs a certain amount of oxygen to keep you healthy

No it cant stop spreading bullshit online

Back