People lost to conspiracy theories

I'm more than happy to be wrong if someone can prove what I'm arguing against, is correct.
Appealing to authority by someone who does not hold any facts, does not make something a truth.

Most adherence of the masses to hypothetical science, is blind faith.
What is 'hypothetical science'?

"Science is the pursuit and application of knowledge and understanding of the natural and social world following a systematic methodology based on evidence." - The Science Council

We could do a little test. We could go to the top of a high building. I will push you off. Science states, because of gravity you will plummet to your death. But with your mindset, you probably believe gravity is a hoax. A blind faith. A hypothetical science. Not to be trusted. In the name of science, im willing to test it and risk being proven wrong. If you’re right and I’m wrong and you survive, I will bestow upon you all my worldly possessions. Sound fair?
Pushing me off a building does not prove gravity is real. so I'm not going to test it out just because the word, gravity is told to be something real.
If I believe it's dense mass pushing into atmospheric stacked pressure which will push me back down as my mass overcomes the atmospheric resistance below, then I'm not going to jump.
Nothing to do with a belief in gravity, or not.
What is 'hypothetical science'?
The so called science we're told to accept that has zero proof.

"Science is the pursuit and application of knowledge and understanding of the natural and social world following a systematic methodology based on evidence." - The Science Council
That's proper science. Evidence based.
The issue is in showing it.

Last edited:
Pushing me off a building does not prove gravity is real. so I'm not going to test it out just because the word, gravity is told to be something real.
If I believe it's dense mass pushing into atmospheric stacked pressure which will push me back down as my mass overcomes the atmospheric resistance below, then I'm not going to jump.
Nothing to do with a belief in gravity, or not.
I give up 😂. Navigating life with no belief in science must be a nightmare! Good luck fella!

Those within my extended social circle who are prone to espousing conspiracy theories tend to be those who have smoked prodigious amounts of blow at some in their lives. Or have taken too many other psychotropics.
And they generally smell of compost.
Just saying...
So, I don't know, maybe blow etc expands your consciousness so much that you have an instinctive, nay, quasi spiriual grasp of the dimensions and forces that are at large in the cosmos, and maybe such knowledge and insight is denied to sheeple like myself.
Ah well.

Those within my extended social circle who are prone to espousing conspiracy theories tend to be those who have smoked prodigious amounts of blow at some in their lives. Or have taken too many other psychotropics.
And they generally smell of compost.
Just saying...
So, I don't know, maybe blow etc expands your consciousness so much that you have an instinctive, nay, quasi spiriual grasp of the dimensions and forces that are at large in the cosmos, and maybe such knowledge and insight is denied to sheeple like myself.
Ah well.
The ones I know seem to hoover up large amounts of Columbian marching powder too. Probably just a coincidence!

The ones I know seem to hoover up large amounts of Columbian marching powder too. Probably just a coincidence!

I have a pal who was like that havent spoken in ages but it was getting him super paranoid as he was into pretty much all CTs apart from flat earth.

Alien lizards and that bollocks plus he likes his bugle

People who use these theories to attempt to disprove stuff are dafties.

If you jump off a building you will hit the ground no matter what science you apply to prove otherwise.

Which ones?
All kinds.
Centrifugal/centripetal forces being specifically down to atmospheric pressure, rendering so called earth orbits as a no go. IM0
Impossible vacuums by understanding what's really happening inside chambers, meaning there can not be free space. Everything is attached.

And so on and so on.
People who use these theories to attempt to disprove stuff are dafties.

If you jump off a building you will hit the ground no matter what science you apply to prove otherwise.
Jumping off a building does not tell anyone anything unless you try to understand why you hit the ground.
Most say gravity without knowing what gravity actually is.

Last edited:
All kinds.
Centrifugal/centripetal forces being specifically down to atmospheric pressure, rendering so called earth orbits as a no go. IM0
Impossible vacuums by understanding what's really happening inside chambers, meaning there can not be free space. Everything is attached.

And so on and so on.

Jumping off a building does not tell anyone anything unless you try to understand why you hit the ground.
Most say gravity without knowing what gravity actually is.

You able to show your workings to see how you came to that conclusion?

I'm not taking piss btw mate honestly would like to know.

All kinds.
You tested the theory of impossible vacuums?

Back