People lost to conspiracy theories

How many death certificates have “suspected COVID-19” on them?

You seem certain that the number of “actual” deaths is low and that this has been overblown so I’d love to see your sources.

f***ing shit loads mate I have friends who work in qmc and Mansfield hospitals, a relative of mine works in a care home and another relative of mine is a district nurse.

The numbers they are reporting simply are not true. Believe what you want.

You could set a laser up in Roker to bounce off a target on the other side of the North Sea.

If the supposed Earth wasn't a globe of course.
Tidied.
It is debating. It's not accepting one side of an argument just as you don't.
There would be no debate when we all agree.

I can read any book and suchlike then argue from that point. It doesn't make what you say, true.
In theory. :lol:
If you even believe such a place exists.
He'd also have to use the supposed underground mass transit system.
I'll make a point of it. My wife wants us to go to London to see the national history museum, etc, so I'll add that in.
The National Museum is the made up one on CBeebies that Andy works in, with the magic time travelling Grandfather clock that sends him back millions of years to when those supposed dinosaurs roamed the Earth. You'd have to go to The Natural History Museum, which definitely exists, instead.
That is something that I have observed. A conspiracy theorists seems to form their own personal view of how the universe should work or look, then if it looks like it should not, global conspiracy.

It is fine just not knowing stuff. That could be at a personal level or just mankind does not know things. Biology is not my thing. I know food, stomach, digestive juices, energy and waste out the bowels, but when you break down the details, I don't know the specifics of why we eat or how it works. I still eat. All the study of the worlds oceans and nobody really knows what happens to basking sharks over winter. They can be seen around our coast in the summer months and then they just go somewhere. Where? Do they still feed? They just don't know. Basking sharks do exist and logic says they continue to exist in the winter.
The type of people who in time gone by would shout 'witch' or 'heretic' at someone.
So you're normal if you believe the mainstream media and you are not normal if you believe some of the conspiracy theories, that are out there?? Says it all about you frij
The 'mainstream media' is a wide ranging and complex mix of fact, agenda and spin.
I, like @Frijj (but to nowhere near the same level) have studied science and engineering. Facts are crucial and can be physically demonstrated, repeatedly. Spin and agenda are fucked right off in the face of such solid scientific known evidence.
Fridge has an inquisitive, critical and analytical mind so much higher than your pay grade that he can probably see how flat the Earth really is. :lol:
If you're trolling, pack it in as it's tedious.
If you're not, go to the Doctors. If you believe in them anyway. :lol:

Last edited:
Tidied.

The National Museum is the made up one on CBeebies that Andy works in, with the magic time travelling Grandfather clock that sends him back millions of years to when those supposed dinosaurs roamed the Earth. You'd have to go to The Natural History Museum, which definitely exists, instead.

The type of people who in time gone by would shout 'witch' or 'heretic' at someone.

The 'mainstream media' is a wide ranging and complex mix of fact, agenda and spin.
I, like @Frijj (but to nowhere near the same level) have studied science and engineering. Facts are crucial and can be physically demonstrated, repeatedly. Spin and agenda are fucked right off in the face of such solid scientific known evidence.
Fridge has an inquisitive, critical and analytical mind so much higher than your pay grade that he can probably see how flat the Earth really is. :lol:

You're too kind, but I suspect your study of science and engineering outweighs mine by some margin!

Also I'll have whatever you've been drinking to turn you into such a kindly soul.

You're too kind, but I suspect your study of science and engineering outweighs mine by some margin!

Also I'll have whatever you've been drinking to turn you into such a kindly soul.
:lol:
Haway mate. Even the enemy of your enemy can be your friend. I'll take the science dog in this fight. :lol:

Tidied.

Oh piss off

I think it was you who made the good point that a UFO is just that, i.e. an unidentified flying object, and, obviously, there are loads of examples of these. What they are is the difficult part. I'm not convinced about the alien explanation as, on a very basic level, I don't understand why they would show up in crafts or whatever and then not take contact any further. However, I try and keep an open mind even if the aliens seem a dull bunch. I'm probably more open to them being something 'of this Earth', e.g. military.

You might be an alien yourself as your poetry has a touch of the Vogon about it.
Same here, but all I can say is, I witnessed them and I know they defy conventional explanation? They exist but who or what operates them, fuck knows?

:lol: Fuck all wrong with Vogon romantic poetry. :lol:
You know more about the blart than him though.

Last edited:
You can keep showing me the diagrams and write ups from the source you get them from.....but what are you doing?
You are copying and pasting something you bought into for no reason other than it being an explanation that you cannot verify in any way shape or form.

By that definition, are you saying that nothing can be proven unless you can do it yourself?

What other way can you verify something if you can't use other sources?

So much higher than my pay grade???
:lol:
He's higher than mine n all. Borderline on the spectrum I reckon, probably off his vaccinations. :lol:
You know more about the blart than him though.
The Pope knows more about blart than @Frijj.
By that definition, are you saying that nothing can be proven unless you can do it yourself?

YouTube.

Last edited:

Presumably he could explain aircraft flight without being taught it or reading up on the subject. Could have made a fortune if he'd been born in a different era.

Back