People lost to conspiracy theories

You able to show your workings to see how you came to that conclusion?

I'm not taking piss btw mate honestly would like to know.
I could explain it all to you and you could actually do all the experiments yourself.
All you need is basic stuff in the main but also need to chamber for pressure evacuation , what's known as a vacuum chamber.

For any of it to mean something you would need to put aside what you've been taught or what you've accepted, even if it's for a short time so you don't scupper your own attempts.

That's not a dig, it's a reality that most people adhere to one thing and can't associate anything else to it, which renders any experiment as pointless to them.

I can only go on my own findings and it's been in debate over what's been argued en masse.
The problem is in how you see something and what it is that you believe is happening against what I argue.

Anything specific?

You tested the theory of impossible vacuums?
A true vacuum is impossible in this Earth.
Free space is impossible.
There has to be attached matter at all times.
We may not see it but it has to be attached or we simply cannot survive. Nothing can. It means there would be nothing,
Based on that thought, I can be happy that we live under pressure and that pressure is down to a stacked system from bottom to top, whether it's a solid to our vision/feel.....A liquid to our vision or feel....or a gas to our vision or feel. Not to mention other sensors we have, such as smell.

A true vacuum is impossible in this Earth.
Free space is impossible.
There has to be attached matter at all times.
We may not see it but it has to be attached or we simply cannot survive. Nothing can. It means there would be nothing,
Based on that thought, I can be happy that we live under pressure and that pressure is down to a stacked system from bottom to top, whether it's a solid to our vision/feel.....A liquid to our vision or feel....or a gas to our vision or feel. Not to mention other sensors we have, such as smell.
Aye, but you mentioned it as something you've tested.

I could explain it all to you and you could actually do all the experiments yourself.
All you need is basic stuff in the main but also need to chamber for pressure evacuation , what's known as a vacuum chamber.

For any of it to mean something you would need to put aside what you've been taught or what you've accepted, even if it's for a short time so you don't scupper your own attempts.

That's not a dig, it's a reality that most people adhere to one thing and can't associate anything else to it, which renders any experiment as pointless to them.

I can only go on my own findings and it's been in debate over what's been argued en masse.
The problem is in how you see something and what it is that you believe is happening against what I argue.

Anything specific?

Gravity

Aye, but you mentioned it as something you've tested.
It's all down to what people want to take from whatever they test or how they may see a test.
Nothing I will say will be anything other than gobbledygook to some and nuts to others.
That's not an issue for me, it's what I would expect.

The issue for those who think this way is to ask themselves a simple question. Do they believe something is a scientific truth based on their own experiments or is it based on acceptance of what they believe are authorities on a scientific subject.

If people can genuinely argue from their own known truth's then they have massive credence against someone who may be arguing from hypotheses.

The conundrum is in who decides they're right by offering proof's against those who decide they're right by offering no more than adherence to stories told.

I offer no direct proof but I do offer alternate hypotheses.
Appeals to accepted authority does not scupper that.

And this is where we're at with debates.
Imagine doubting gravity :lol:
Imagine going along with gravity and not knowing what it is.
First of all can you tell me what gravity is?
What do you know for sure about gravity and how it all works.
I need to go through this with you if you're to see my side of it.

Last edited:
It's all down to what people want to take from whatever they test or how they may see a test.
Nothing I will say will be anything other than gobbledygook to some and nuts to others.
That's not an issue for me, it's what I would expect.

The issue for those who think this way is to ask themselves a simple question. Do they believe something is a scientific truth based on their own experiments or is it based on acceptance of what they believe are authorities on a scientific subject.

If people can genuinely argue from their own known truth's then they have massive credence against someone who may be arguing from hypotheses.

The conundrum is in who decides they're right by offering proof's against those who decide they're right by offering no more than adherence to stories told.

I offer no direct proof but I do offer alternate hypotheses.
Appeals to accepted authority does not scupper that.

And this is where we're at with debates.
So, to cut a long story short, you didn't do a test, you just said you did. Given that you only gave a couple of examples of things you have actually tested, can we assume you haven't tested anything and all your results are just what you imagine would happen?

So, to cut a long story short, you didn't do a test, you just said you did. Given that you only gave a couple of examples of things you have actually tested, can we assume you haven't tested anything and all your results are just what you imagine would happen?
You feel free to decide how you want to.

I'm more than happy to be wrong if someone can prove what I'm arguing against, is correct.
Appealing to authority by someone who does not hold any facts, does not make something a truth.

Most adherence of the masses to hypothetical science, is blind faith.

How can anyone prove you wrong as for that to happen, you would have to adhere to their facts?

Back