People fleeing London

This thread didn’t go well for the trolling progressives. No one has really said what we all know and that is that the place is a shithole.

You only have to go on holiday or like I’m doing at the minute, potentially selling my house to a couple from London and talk to people born and bred there to find out why they are all fleeing.

I say potentially selling my house because of course they may not live past Thursday.
When was the last time you were here?

They are fleeing because it's expensive and most have made money on property, probably like the couple who are buying yours. It's happened for decades. Funny, because if it was such a shithole, it would become less expensive. So your argument is bollocks. I hope you disinfect the place well so the stench of your filthy racism is long gone before they move in.
be careful. if you trigger this snowflake, he will run to the mods and report you until you get banned.

I was not particularly shocked when reading that to learn that one third of London's population was born outside the uk. I wonder how that compares with other capital cities.

Well in Referee's births, still loads out of wedlock, must be a right bastard that like :lol::lol:

Some commute from the IOW, some from Northern France n Belgium. The York commuters may be bollocksed if Grand Central go under and they have to revert to a stopping train.
With working from home a couple of days there’s thousands moving way further out into the sticks than ever before. Work from home a couple of days then stop ower neet with friends/family after a lash up etc means they only commute in twice a week. Bastards.

4 hours a day travelling that, madness.

Tbh they might use some if their travel time as part of their working day. I commute from Newcastle to Darlington 3 days a week but use the 30 mins on train each way as my working day always on the 4.30ish train home and work pay for my season ticket.. appreciate London is further but if you have a flexible employer you could make it work for you

Back