People fleeing London

Moving away myself in the next couple of months. Fortunately I will work from home for 90% of my time, the odd commute in when needed so it won’t be so bad.

I have kids to bring up and I don’t fancy them being brought up around here. The new house is 5 times the size of the current one and has cost far less. It has all gotten a bit to chaotic for us now tbh, need a slower pace to life. I won’t miss the f***ing traffic either.

If I was under 30 though I’d be down here like a shot. The work opportunities are just fantastic, skilled and unskilled. The social side of things at that age speaks for itself, unmatched really...

Moving away myself in the next couple of months. Fortunately I will work from home for 90% of my time, the odd commute in when needed so it won’t be so bad.

I have kids to bring up and I don’t fancy them being brought up around here. The new house is 5 times the size of the current one and has cost far less. It has all gotten a bit to chaotic for us now tbh, need a slower pace to life. I won’t miss the f***ing traffic either.

If I was under 30 though I’d be down here like a shot. The work opportunities are just fantastic, skilled and unskilled. The social side of things at that age speaks for itself, unmatched really...

Not only that, but not everyone down here feels the pressure of needing to get married and have kids, so life doesn’t end at 30 like it does everywhere else.

I was not particularly shocked when reading that to learn that one third of London's population was born outside the uk. I wonder how that compares with other capital cities.

This thread didn’t go well for the trolling progressives. No one has really said what we all know and that is that the place is a shithole.

You only have to go on holiday or like I’m doing at the minute, potentially selling my house to a couple from London and talk to people born and bred there to find out why they are all fleeing.

I say potentially selling my house because of course they may not live past Thursday.

This thread didn’t go well for the trolling progressives. No one has really said what we all know and that is that the place is a shithole.

You only have to go on holiday or like I’m doing at the minute, potentially selling my house to a couple from London and talk to people born and bred there to find out why they are all fleeing.

I say potentially selling my house because of course they may not live past Thursday.
They are fleeing because it's expensive and most have made money on property, probably like the couple who are buying yours. It's happened for decades. Funny, because if it was such a shithole, it would become less expensive. So your argument is bollocks. I hope you disinfect the place well so the stench of your filthy racism is long gone before they move in.

Back