Pearl Jam

Much the same effect if you've booked flights, accommodation etc. Don't know whether to delay booking stuff for July now.

Yep, if the Euro Tour gets cancelled i've the issue of whether to travel or not to Berlin and Amsterdam. Flights booked for both and won't have cover to get refunds unless an official "travel ban" was in place.

Hopefully this will all start to calm down in the next few weeks anyway and life will get back to normal.

Yep, if the Euro Tour gets cancelled i've the issue of whether to travel or not to Berlin and Amsterdam. Flights booked for both and won't have cover to get refunds unless an official "travel ban" was in place.

Hopefully this will all start to calm down in the next few weeks anyway and life will get back to normal.

Think we're going to hold off booking anything now. Will need to keep the leave if they rearrange for later in the year.

Think we're going to hold off booking anything now. Will need to keep the leave if they rearrange for later in the year.

Just checked my bookings again.

Amsterdam Hotel I can cancel up until 2 days beforehand and the same goes for Berlin. So not to bad.
Flights are with KLM who are at present offering refunds etc so could be okay with them, but the Berlin flights are with Easyjet and Ryanair so would probably struggled to get a refund unless the country is a no go zone for travellers (and then my travel insurance would come into play).
Premier Inn for the London weekend was paid in advance though but not totally dependant on the gig as I was making a weekend of that with the family anyway (they're travelling down later whilst I do the gig on the Friday).

Just checked my bookings again.

Amsterdam Hotel I can cancel up until 2 days beforehand and the same goes for Berlin. So not to bad.
Flights are with KLM who are at present offering refunds etc so could be okay with them, but the Berlin flights are with Easyjet and Ryanair so would probably struggled to get a refund unless the country is a no go zone for travellers (and then my travel insurance would come into play).
Premier Inn for the London weekend was paid in advance though but not totally dependant on the gig as I was making a weekend of that with the family anyway (they're travelling down later whilst I do the gig on the Friday).

You are clearly far more organised than we are!

You are clearly far more organised than we are!

I had a reservation for Amsterdam before the gigs were officially announced!! Took a gamble on a reservation (since it could be cancelled) from rumoured dates that I had found as it is the hotel right next door to the Ziggo Dome.

New Album is a bit MEH but better than Lightning Bolt. Couple of songs on there that wouldnt have been out of place on Yield but a few of the slower ones would have been better off on EV's solo albums, they have that kind of feel to them. A decent effort and an easy listen but it just seems like theyre bored of it all now ( recording, not their live shows) A solid 6.5 out of 10 but all the hype and teasers that they threw at this i expected abot more

New Album is a bit MEH but better than Lightning Bolt. Couple of songs on there that wouldnt have been out of place on Yield but a few of the slower ones would have been better off on EV's solo albums, they have that kind of feel to them. A decent effort and an easy listen but it just seems like theyre bored of it all now ( recording, not their live shows) A solid 6.5 out of 10 but all the hype and teasers that they threw at this i expected abot more

Not out yet is it? Was meant to be at the Dolby atmos listening thing tonight but that was cancelled obviously.

Back