Pearl Jam

No, just went for GA as that was expensive enough. Last time they played there I didn’t get in till late and it was still ok.
Managed to find a premier inn for £54 though.
Me as well. Is it a premier inn hub? We've stayed in one in Edinburgh. Room is tiny but really comfy bed. Can't go wrong for that price in London!

No, just went for GA as that was expensive enough. Last time they played there I didn’t get in till late and it was still ok.
Managed to find a premier inn for £54 though.

Staying in one of those Hubs?
I've seen them myself. But waiting in the missus deciding if she wants to come down with the kids on the Friday afternoon so we can do the tourist stuff with them on the Saturday and Sunday (whilst making sure to get home in time for the Euro 2020 final).

Me as well. Is it a premier inn hub? We've stayed in one in Edinburgh. Room is tiny but really comfy bed. Can't go wrong for that price in London!
Ermm I don’t think so (never heard of them) it’s the Farringdon (Smithfield) one and it’s a 10 min walk to St Paul’s apparently so sounds like a good spot.

Has Amsterdam 2 gone on sale?

Yes it's sold out.

Night 1 tickets were all gone in around 10 mins or so. They released night 2 a few hours later and those tickets went in no time as well which I missed out on (no 10c priority!). Managed to get some tickets from a fellow 10c member though who'd bought GA but then managed to get good seats.

Yes it's sold out.

Night 1 tickets were all gone in around 10 mins or so. They released night 2 a few hours later and those tickets went in no time as well which I missed out on (no 10c priority!). Managed to get some tickets from a fellow 10c member though who'd bought GA but then managed to get good seats.

Didn't even realise they'd announced it. Balls.

Sadly it wouldn't be my contacts providing the guestlist so I'd be the one tagging along, I'm afraid.

ha ha ha, was only jesting anyway. good luck though hope it works for you.
Looking forward to the new album !!

Indeed. Be interesting to see what its like. New single released next week as a teaser. Suspect we will get to hear one or two more before the album release as well given that the US Tour dates start before the album itself is released.

Rumours of a further leg to the US tour in the "Fall" as well which I might see if I can get to any.

Last edited:

Back