Pearl Jam

Woo I’m all over this! I see a lot of people on social meeja saying they won’t buy tickets as it’ll probably get cancelled but what if it doesn’t and you haven’t got a ticket and it’s sold out?! You’d be well pissed off.
Can’t be doing with Pixies mind....

Yeah, the refunds were quick and automatic when it was cancelled this year so it's not like it'll be a big faff getting money back if it is cancelled again. It's not like you're going to be losing out on much interest by not having that money in your account either!

Fingers crossed it all goes ahead as I should end up with tickets for six of the shows.

Woo I’m all over this! I see a lot of people on social meeja saying they won’t buy tickets as it’ll probably get cancelled but what if it doesn’t and you haven’t got a ticket and it’s sold out?! You’d be well pissed off.
Can’t be doing with Pixies mind....

I guess if you are strapped for cash and don't want to tie it up then fair enough. And to be fair, with Pearl Jam at a larger venue like this there will always be tickets kicking about (possibly even at below face valeue) come the day.

I'll be investing in tickets for both nights though definitely. Just hope we live in a world where we can go to such events again!!!

I guess if you are strapped for cash and don't want to tie it up then fair enough. And to be fair, with Pearl Jam at a larger venue like this there will always be tickets kicking about (possibly even at below face valeue) come the day.

I'll be investing in tickets for both nights though definitely. Just hope we live in a world where we can go to such events again!!!
I’m going to go for both days too. It’s not like it’ll be the same set list.

wtf is artists presale through?

I’m going to go for both days too. It’s not like it’ll be the same set list.

wtf is artists presale through?

The glory of doing two nights at the same venue is that you know final well you're going to get a very good mix of songs across the two nights.

From the 10c email (effectively, its the presale for 10c members that DIDN'T purchase tickets for the 2020 gig).

Artist Presale

Wednesday, October 7th: Fans who did not purchase tickets for the cancelled 2020 show will be given presale access on October 7th at 10am BST.

- Front pit tickets do not include early access to the pit.
- Tickets are available in all locations. There is a 6 ticket limit for each show day.
- Discount provided for Two-Day ticket purchases.
- Option to split the cost of your ticket(s) with the BST Hyde Park payment plan.
- Presale ends Saturday, October 10th at 9am BST.

Just looking at hotels and the Chelsea football club hotel is coming up as a good deal for 2 nights. If that’s not too much of a faff on from HP....?

Just looking at hotels and the Chelsea football club hotel is coming up as a good deal for 2 nights. If that’s not too much of a faff on from HP....?

Hotels are expensive that weekend..... Euro 2020 (well 21 now!) is scheduled for the Sunday so guess they're all still looking to charge a premium assuming supporters may be in town.

It’s walkable (I presume it’s the one at the ground).
Walkable?? Looks like 20 mins on the tube to me.
Hotels are expensive that weekend..... Euro 2020 (well 21 now!) is scheduled for the Sunday so guess they're all still looking to charge a premium assuming supporters may be in town.
4* hotel £168 for 2 nights with free cancellation and pay when you get there. Seems alright to me.

Last edited:
Walkable?? Looks like 20 mins on the tube to me.

4* hotel £168 for 2 nights with free cancellation and pay when you get there. Seems alright to me.

That's a good price compared to what I've been seeing. Might reserve a room there. Prefer to be nearer Kings X really though myself

FFS Only a limited number of Ten Club 2 day tickets so had to go for general admission.

It wasn't very clear on the booking form mind.

I've grabbed a couple of Ten Club Previous Booker 2 Day "Primary Entry" tickets which I presumed to be the early entrance 10c tickets.
It did actually tell me they weren't available at first but then clicked again and it took me through to these ones.

More than likely have a spare for the Friday mind but just decided to grab the two day tickets.

It wasn't very clear on the booking form mind.

I've grabbed a couple of Ten Club Previous Booker 2 Day "Primary Entry" tickets which I presumed to be the early entrance 10c tickets.
It did actually tell me they weren't available at first but then clicked again and it took me through to these ones.

More than likely have a spare for the Friday mind but just decided to grab the two day tickets.

I think the Primary Entry are just gerneral admission with early entry. The 'Ten Club - 15' ones were the ones with access to the golden circle and 15 minute priority entry.
Fuck just gone back on and it's letting me get the Ten Club ones. Going to do it and try to cancel I think.

Last edited:
I think the Primary Entry are just gerneral admission with early entry. The 'Ten Club - 15' ones were the ones with access to the golden circle and 15 minute priority entry.
Fuck just gone back on and it's letting me get the Ten Club ones. Going to do it and try to cancel I think.

I've booked the 10c tickets now as noticed the same thing!!

Currently on live chat looking for a full refund on the others. They were saying there would be a charge to cancel at first but told them its the fault of AXS and looks like a full refund may be coming

I've booked the 10c tickets now as noticed the same thing!!

Currently on live chat looking for a full refund on the others. They were saying there would be a charge to cancel at first but told them its the fault of AXS and looks like a full refund may be coming

Fingers crossed, I'm in the queue on the live chat.

I’ve booked in there. Handy to be on this side of town for me.

Ended up booking two places (no payment until the time and cancellation possible). Best Western not far from Hyde Park and some sort of small apartment type room near Russell Square. I'll be keeping an eye open for any deals in the coming months that cover next July as well.

Question for all the hardcore PJ fans that are well-versed in their entire output:

Some background first: I absolutely loved the first two albums. Probably enjoyed Vs even more than Ten, but thought both were immense albums. Wasn't so fussed about Vitalogy though, and have struggled every time I've tried getting into later releases, so I'm much less familiar with anything they've done since Vitalogy.

My question is this: if you take away those first three albums from the list of choices, which album or albums would you consider to be the best out of the rest of their output?

Question for all the hardcore PJ fans that are well-versed in their entire output:

Some background first: I absolutely loved the first two albums. Probably enjoyed Vs even more than Ten, but thought both were immense albums. Wasn't so fussed about Vitalogy though, and have struggled every time I've tried getting into later releases, so I'm much less familiar with anything they've done since Vitalogy.

My question is this: if you take away those first three albums from the list of choices, which album or albums would you consider to be the best out of the rest of their output?

I really like No Code but it's quite different to the first two (Vitalogy and No Code are my favourites overall). The other albums tend to have a mix of really good and slightly less good tracks in my opinion. Yield and the Self Titled are probably closer to the sound of Ten and Vs than the others so maybe start with those two. Gigaton probably their most consistent in years but again not so similar in sound to the early stuff.

There are a few live sets on Spotify that I would recommend giving a whirl as well.

Back