Pearl Jam

I had a PJ sweatshirt ( it’s like a greyish colour) on from Hyde Park and a black cap

Yep, that's the one. The pair of you were sat a few rows in front of me. I'd have said hello if realised.
Darted past you at the door on the way out as you were talking of a song reminding you of Breath (couldn't help but hear sorry ha ha)

Yep, that's the one. The pair of you were sat a few rows in front of me. I'd have said hello if realised.
Darted past you at the door on the way out as you were talking of a song reminding you of Breath (couldn't help but hear sorry ha ha)
Haha aye at the bins throwing my rubbish away 😂 was gutted cos thought the album launched in conjunction with the listening event so got back to the car and realised it was Friday cos I wanted another run through - the little hook on the chorus for Won’t Tell was really catchy but I kept forgetting what it sounded like and wanted to hear it again

Pearl Jam - Home

European tour next year.

This needed its own thread rather than hiding in an inferior bands (U2) one.
I like Mike Mccready and the edge. U2 riffs are fun to play with the delay pedal. Pearl Jam usually drop D with that 1962 strat. U2 inspired me to learn the guitar and teach for a living. Black Sabbath riffs are the best though 🎸

Back