Pearl Jam

As soon as they started with Oceans and then into a raft of fast paced ones it was obvious it was a set list to please the fans rather than the masses.

Hard to pick out an actual highligth even though I was chuffes to get some new ones ticked off the list. Up In My Tree remains on my Wishlist though ha ha.

Probably Crazy Mary for me but good to hear Satan's Bed for the first time. Whipping and I Am Mine for only the second time each as well. Always glad to not finish on Rockin in the Free World for a change, too!

Must have been class sat at the back for Elderly Woman when all the lights came on in the crowd for 'I just want to scream hello'.

Tickets for Hyde Park already in the bag.

Looking to do a few more dates if possible but getting to most of the locations from the North East isn't straightforward logistically other than Amsterdam with rip off KLM flights (and rumours are that Amsterdam may be two nights as well so could do both).

Looking to do a few more dates if possible but getting to most of the locations from the North East isn't straightforward logistically other than Amsterdam with rip off KLM flights (and rumours are that Amsterdam may be two nights as well so could do both).

Yeah, Hyde Park sorted and in the ballot for Krakow, Budapest and Amsterdam.

How much were the tickets?

Yeah, Hyde Park sorted and in the ballot for Krakow, Budapest and Amsterdam.

Applied for Berlin and Amsterdam. They seem to be pretty much a shoe in for the GA tickets.

Would've loved to do one of Krakow, Budapest or Vienna as well but just can't get it to fit travel wise due to work commitments around that time of year. 🤬
How much were the tickets?

This is the current listing prices if I log into my AMEX account which has a pre-sale ongoing still. The 10c codes got you the GA ticket but you get an early entry "window" into the venue on the day before everyone else with the "Golden Circle" being the 10c tickets (the Ten Club HydeAway tickets are an additional type of ticket that gets you access into a private bar area etc).

General Admission
£89.75

Primary Entry
£89.75

Ten Club HydeAway
£163.95

ALL Terrace - Accor Live Limitless
£273.95

Ultimate Bar Garden
£299.00

Last edited:
Applied for Berlin and Amsterdam. They seem to be pretty much a shoe in for the GA tickets.

Would've loved to do one of Krakow, Budapest or Vienna as well but just can't get it to fit travel wise due to work commitments around that time of year. 🤬

This is the current listing prices if I log into my AMEX account which has a pre-sale ongoing still. The 10c codes got you the GA ticket but you get an early entry "window" into the venue on the day before everyone else with the "Golden Circle" being the 10c tickets (the Ten Club HydeAway tickets are an additional type of ticket that gets you access into a private bar area etc).

General Admission
£89.75

Primary Entry
£89.75

Ten Club HydeAway
£163.95

£273.95

Ultimate Bar Garden
£299.00
Never did get round to signing up for 10c :oops:

I saw the Amex presale but neither of us have one and I’m still waiting for the BST presale link to come through. Otherwise I’ll have to wait till sat but I’d still be surprised if that sells out straight away. Capacity has got to be bigger than the o2....

Never did get round to signing up for 10c :oops:

I saw the Amex presale but neither of us have one and I’m still waiting for the BST presale link to come through. Otherwise I’ll have to wait till sat but I’d still be surprised if that sells out straight away. Capacity has got to be bigger than the o2....

Would be very surprised if it sold out quickly. The 2010 Hyde Park show didn’t sell out.

General Admission
£89.75

Primary Entry
£89.75

Ten Club HydeAway
£163.95

£273.95

Ultimate Bar Garden
£299.00

Waldbuhne is a cracking venue.

Last edited:
Would be very surprised if it sold out quickly. The 2010 Hyde Park show didn’t sell out.

Waldbuhne is a cracking venue.

Waldbuhne has sort of been on my bucket list along with Verona (if they ever do that venue again!).

Probably going to have to fly early morning from either Manchester or Edinburgh then back the next day. Any tips on location to get head down for a sleep that is quick / easy to get to from Waldbuhne?

Waldbuhne has sort of been on my bucket list along with Verona (if they ever do that venue again!).

Probably going to have to fly early morning from either Manchester or Edinburgh then back the next day. Any tips on location to get head down for a sleep that is quick / easy to get to from Waldbuhne?

It's got really good transport links like everywhere in Berlin. Think it's on the same S Bahn line as Shoenfeld aiport so anywhere along there would be good (unless you're flying into Tegel). We stayed around Hackeschermarkt two years ago which is decent for bars.

Got all three shows from the Ballot so will have to work on an itinerary. Probably do Krakow and Budapest in one trip then a couple of nights in Amsterdam (maybe three if they add a second night).

It's got really good transport links like everywhere in Berlin. Think it's on the same S Bahn line as Shoenfeld aiport so anywhere along there would be good (unless you're flying into Tegel). We stayed around Hackeschermarkt two years ago which is decent for bars.

Got all three shows from the Ballot so will have to work on an itinerary. Probably do Krakow and Budapest in one trip then a couple of nights in Amsterdam (maybe three if they add a second night).

I'll have to start sorting out my travel and sleep arrangements. Be looking to keep cost down since I will be barely in the City for 24 hours potentially!!

Got GA tickets for Berlin and Seats for Amsterdam (working on basis that I will get GA for night 2 if it happens so good seats for different view of things).
Got my tickets for Hyde Park 😊

Nice one.

They get your any sort of early entry or guaranteed access to the front section?

I'll have to start sorting out my travel and sleep arrangements. Be looking to keep cost down since I will be barely in the City for 24 hours potentially!!

Got GA tickets for Berlin and Seats for Amsterdam (working on basis that I will get GA for night 2 if it happens so good seats for different view of things).

Yeah, probably better off staying a bit further out to save some money. It's dead easy to get around once you're there. Bear in mind Waldbuhne is all GA even though a lot of it is seating, if you want to get down the front you need to do so before it fills up then you can get a wristband to get back in.

We had seats along the side and fairly low down for Manchester 2012 and I wasn't a fan so always go GA if possible. Stood up the whole time anyway so just had a worse view.

Nice one.

They get your any sort of early entry or guaranteed access to the front section?
No, just went for GA as that was expensive enough. Last time they played there I didn’t get in till late and it was still ok.
Managed to find a premier inn for £54 though.

Back