Pearl Jam

Bought. Thanks fella.

I’m not a huge fan but it’s round the corner

Enjoy. They're gigs aren't as mental as the 90's obviously (wish I had been able to experience those days) but still put on a hell of a show and you can get anything from any album or b-side or covers etc

Sound is better at o2 than wembley for me.

I’m having a bit of a Pearl Jam sesssion this morning, starting from the start. About to start Vitalogy which was always my favourite album (I’ll get stick for that)

Not from me. Constant toss up between Vitalogy and No Code usually depending on which one I’ve listened to most recently. They’ve not been playing a lot off Vitalogy on this tour so far but lots of No Code.

Sound is better at o2 than wembley for me.

I’m having a bit of a Pearl Jam sesssion this morning, starting from the start. About to start Vitalogy which was always my favourite album (I’ll get stick for that)

Vitalogy was always my favourite as it was released at around the time that I got into them in 94. Love some of the harder edged tracks on it (loved finally getting to hear Whipping a few years ago in NYC - and still got Satan's Bed on my Wishlist when seeing them live).

Been a while since I have heard them so Immortality mind and that's a belter when done live.

Back