Pearl Jam

They'd probably be better off missing the gig on Friday as well is my guess, but they won't want to. He really was struggling on Monday night with it.

Looking at the tour dates and O2 calendar, looks very likely it will be between 17th - 19th July. Would imagine there will be loads of tickets available in the various groups.
July 17

Yeah saw it last night. Nabbed a room straight away next to the O2. Get the trains booked later today and I will be there for it..... assuming I can get the time off work that is!

Nightmare. Are you sure you haven't got a 24 hour sickness bug coming on?
I’ve only just started this job and I took 2 days off for the first gig can’t be blowing another shift so soon

Lucky man. Would've loved to have done that venue - looks amazing in amongst the forest. Enjoy fella.

Got myself sorted for the rescheduled London date at least.

Organisation has been pretty much nonexistent but it’s a cool space. Will be great when the sun drops behind the trees.

Thankfully London date was easy for me to rearrange what with it being about half an hour from my flat!

Organisation has been pretty much nonexistent but it’s a cool space. Will be great when the sun drops behind the trees.

Thankfully London date was easy for me to rearrange what with it being about half an hour from my flat!

You're not from Gosforth originally are you? I was talking to a fella just before the second gig was cancelled who said he now lives not far from the O2!!

Just seen the setlist from tonight. Some crackers in there - Daughter/It's Okay tag is brilliant. Not sure I've ever seen it live. Still waiting to experience In My Tree as well.

You're not from Gosforth originally are you? I was talking to a fella just before the second gig was cancelled who said he now lives not far from the O2!!

Just seen the setlist from tonight. Some crackers in there - Daughter/It's Okay tag is brilliant. Not sure I've ever seen it live. Still waiting to experience In My Tree as well.

Not me.

Was excellent tonight. Better than the first London imo. A few firsts for me including In My Tree, Sometimes and Habit. Best version of Rearviewmirror I’ve seen too.

Not me.

Was excellent tonight. Better than the first London imo. A few firsts for me including In My Tree, Sometimes and Habit. Best version of Rearviewmirror I’ve seen too.

Sometimes is such an underrated song. Eddie did a cracking version of it on his solo gig.

You've beaten me to In My Tree. It's a song I love as well but still to see it live.
Just seen that you got Thumbing My Way as well - another on my bucket list! (Although think I've seen Eddie solo it)

Sometimes is such an underrated song. Eddie did a cracking version of it on his solo gig.

You've beaten me to In My Tree. It's a song I love as well but still to see it live.
Just seen that you got Thumbing My Way as well - another on my bucket list! (Although think I've seen Eddie solo it)

Yeah I’ve seen Eddie doing Sometimes. Sure I’ve seen Thumbing My Way before but can’t think where.

There available still on this link
https://tickets.axs.com/shop/#/GEN3-346f-4ae3-b837-665471c0487f/shop/search?lang=en&locale=en-GB&preFill=1&eventid=346370&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&skin=axs_theo2&fbShareURL=www.axs.com/uk/events/346370/pearl-jam-rescheduled-date-tickets?&ref=evs_fb

And if you joined a few groups on Facebook there's a lot of tickets changing hands from people that can no longer make it.

Managed to sort out getting down for it. Few hundred quid in travel and hotel that I hadn't planned on this month but hey they won't be back for a while I guess.
It says postponed on the link? I assume it’s just the rearranged date?

Back