Pearl Jam

Cracking as always, despite the inevitable "fuck ups" (as Ed put it himself) which are kind of part of the gig now!!

Relatively short setlist of "only" 26 songs which was around 2.5 hours. Suspect they were just getting warmed up for the rest of the tour.
26 on night 2 as well. Is it London next or are they anywhere else?

They’re doing a festival on Friday. The start of the set list from tonight is ridiculous. Fingers crossed for a few of them next week.

The opening tonight would've been right up my street - Release into Present Tense!!!
More annoyingly they threw in Glorified G tonight which is one I am still to tick off the list. Didn't get any songs on Night 1 that were new ones.

They usual mix the opening song around so hoping one of the nights next week they open with something like Oceans or Garden which I am yet to see. Three songs I would absolutely love to tick off the list are In My Tree, Satan's Bed and Hard to Imagine.

26 on night 2 as well. Is it London next or are they anywhere else?

They're headlining the Pinkpop Festival on Friday night (Foo Fighters do the Saturday).

This will be my 5th time seeing them but I’m going with a PJ virgin. She was meant to go to MK but had an op on her foot and @Swindon Mackem had to step in. He didn’t want to but ended up enjoying it anyway :cool:

Will be 5,6 and 7 for me on this tour. 4,5 and 6 for my Dad and 4 for my sister. Should have been one more for all of us but I overslept when I was meant to get tickets for 2007.

They have cancelled tonight’s show found out at 3pm ... Typical I’m down here now 2 days off graft hotel and trains I’m well out of pocket the hairy sweaty fuckers

They have cancelled tonight’s show found out at 3pm ... Typical I’m down here now 2 days off graft hotel and trains I’m well out of pocket the hairy sweaty fuckers
We said last night that we thought it was a good job we had tickets for the mon as he said he’d seen a couple of throat doctors and you could tell he wasn’t right. Gutted for everyone missing out as it was a brilliant show still but if his voice has gone there’s not much they can do. I’m m sure they are gutted too.

I’m gonna keep an eye out on the fb tour page as there was loads of face value tickets knocking about on the day.

Oof, nightmare - why did they cancel ? a friend of mine saw them last night and said it was mint.

Back