PC gone mad or the right decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in cinemas where people have taken babies in and had to suffer listening to the babies crying throughout large parts of the films. I paid to watch a film. In peace.

Don't take babies somewhere that people have paid money for an experience without added baby screams.
You should have a word with the cinema management, you'd likely get a credit note unless it was a babies/kids screening.

:lol::lol::lol:

What on earth are you on about it. Lost it :lol:

Absolutely rattled to fuck about someone suggesting a woman with a kid might want to go and watch a film. :lol:

I’m guessing there’s a back story here. Did you go to see a film and it was ruined by someone having their kid with them or something?

I've been in cinemas where people have taken babies in and had to suffer listening to the babies crying throughout large parts of the films. I paid to watch a film. In peace.

Don't take babies somewhere that people have paid money for an experience without added baby screams.

I think you can only go to a Baby Friendly screening if you have said baby with you.
Should you ever want to repeat your experience, you'll need a bairn

Absolutely rattled to fuck about someone suggesting a woman with a kid might want to go and watch a film. :lol:

I’m guessing there’s a back story here. Did you go to see a film and it was ruined by someone having their kid with them or something?
You really are making no sense. Not to worry I'm off out now.

I pay money for all sorts of things where a crying baby has ruined my experience.

I’d happily pay more to go on a flight that was over 12s/16s/18s only or what have you.

I pay money for all sorts of things where a crying baby has ruined my experience.

I’d happily pay more to go on a flight that was over 12s/16s/18s only or what have you.
Mine were barfing all over the shop on a flight to Majorca. I had people tutting and grumbling away, which was helpful when I was up to my eyeballs in sick. :lol:

Mine were barfing all over the shop on a flight to Majorca. I had people tutting and grumbling away, which was helpful when I was up to my eyeballs in sick. :lol:

Absolutely terrible that mind.

People giving you daggers I mean, not having to take care of a baby.

My point is that she wanted to see the film, she had no one to look after the bairn so any normal person would say 'oh well maybe another time. Not twist like a self entitled twat and demand that she is allowed to take a bloody 4 month old into the cinema.

Quite apt that a big part of the film is that the bloke is losing his hearing, something this 4 week old may have to look forward to, if the mother gets her own way in the future
Not being picky but it was 4 weeks old.

She should get a knock on the door from social services. Not fair on the bairn subjecting them to that level of noise. Not to mention her selfish disregard for other cinema goers. The sense of self entitlement / I want everything now regardless of how it affects others attitude that is becoming ever more prevalent is quite depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back