PC gone mad or the right decision?

Mrs Buckley said she had been to the cinema before with her other child to special "Babes in Arms" showings where infants can attend screenings in the morning and afternoons with parents.

I take it this was not a "Babes in Arms" showing, so that statement is irrelevant. It's entirely the correct decision from the cinema. I'm not even sure it's worth debating, let alone running to the press in the first place.

Mum with baby refused entry to 15 film

Wonder what people make of this. Personally I think the cinema is in the right and why would you take a kid that young to the cinema for mother and baby days if, as in her own words it "has no idea what's going on".

The Light (cinema in Bolton - and other places) do Baby Friendly screenings.
I think the lights aren't as dimmed and people take their babies along. I think it's a great idea for parents to get to see a film they otherwise might not be able to.

If however you're thinking about taking a baby to a screening that ISN'T baby friendly, you should rightly be turned away.

Mrs Buckley said she had been to the cinema before with her other child to special "Babes in Arms" showings where infants can attend screenings in the morning and afternoons with parents.

I take it this was not a "Babes in Arms" showing, so that statement is irrelevant. It's entirely the correct decision from the cinema. I'm not even sure it's worth debating, let alone running to the press in the first place.

So the daft bint knew about this and STILL tried it! What an utter berk

Another entitled parent who thinks the world should revolve around her and her children. I can just imagine the clucking that was done on whatever tedious mother’s Facebook group she’s on.

I think I might put it on Angry People in Local Newspapers!

Back