PC gone mad or the right decision?

Ah reet, fair enough.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with taking a baby into a cinema, but, if they have rules against it then tough shit. They allow babies in for 12A films but this one was a 15 so she was refused. It's a non-story.

Do you think they should allow babies into pg or 12a films in general or just specific babes in arms showings? Bear in mind that other people in the general showing want to watch the film without any distractions

Someone brough a baby into a screening of mission impossible 6. Loads of people walked out in the first 5 minutes because the baby just started screaming when the gunshots started.

I mean.... what do the mothers expect their child to do?

Someone brough a baby into a screening of mission impossible 6. Loads of people walked out in the first 5 minutes because the baby just started screaming when the gunshots started.

I mean.... what do the mothers expect their child to do?
The mother should either stick a tit in the kid's gob or take it out for a breather.

Do you think they should allow babies into pg or 12a films in general or just specific babes in arms showings? Bear in mind that other people in the general showing want to watch the film without any distractions
It's their rules. If they want to have babies in there it's upto them. Personally I wouldn't want to sit near a crying baby for 2 hours but in that case I would go to a later screening.

It's all about choices.

It's their rules. If they want to have babies in there it's upto them. Personally I wouldn't want to sit near a crying baby for 2 hours but in that case I would go to a later screening.

It's all about choices.

Whats to stop them taking their babies to a said later screening? What if you want to take your own well behaved kids to an earlier screening? Not sure you've really thought this one through

Staff should tell her to shove a tit in the kids mouth or take it out for a breather.

It's pretty straight forward mate.
And if she refuses? This is of course assuming staff are about anyway, they rarely are when there are other arseholes talking through a film or pissing about with their phones

Wouldn’t take a kid the cinema until they about 4 personally. Waste of money otherwise as they won’t sit through it.

Still not took our 3 year old. Took my daughter at 4 even then she didn’t enjoy it that much until she was about 6.

Classic sign someone losing an argument when they revert to name calling. At least @Some Random Guy bowed out with an attempt at humour
I suggested killing a baby for meat. Sick sense of humour that man.

Wouldn’t take a kid the cinema until they about 4 personally. Waste of money otherwise as they won’t sit through it.

Still not took our 3 year old. Took my daughter at 4 even then she didn’t enjoy it that much until she was about 6.
Used to take mine to stuff when I had Thursdays off with him. Would fill the Mrs with all sorts of shite when she asked me what we'd done that day.

Last edited:

Back