PC gone mad or the right decision?

I've been to these cheap mornings they put on at weekends. It's bad enough with kids being kids, but couple it in with screaming babies and tone deaf parents doing unprompted singalongs and it can be a nightmare. The kids enjoy it mind.

That's at screenings where everyone is obviously allowed and it only costs about £2 to get in.

I'd be apoplectic I've I'd paid full whack to listen to bairns screaming.

We've all been where? The cinema? :D
No, not been able to do something because you have kids

What?

Plenty of times I've not been able to do something because of the kids.
I don't get what your point is.

I was answering the question "Who would want to take a 4 week old baby into a cinema?".
My answer was "Someone who gets no help with the kids and fancies watching a film?"

There's obviously a market for it as cinemas cater for these kind of things.
So they are able to do it, obviously with restrictions.

I don't get what your point is.

I was answering the question "Who would want to take a 4 week old baby into a cinema?".
My answer was "Someone who gets no help with the kids and fancies watching a film?"

There's obviously a market for it as cinemas cater for these kind of things.
So they are able to do it, obviously with restrictions.

My point is that she wanted to see the film, she had no one to look after the bairn so any normal person would say 'oh well maybe another time. Not twist like a self entitled twat and demand that she is allowed to take a bloody 4 month old into the cinema.

Quite apt that a big part of the film is that the bloke is losing his hearing, something this 4 week old may have to look forward to, if the mother gets her own way in the future

My point is that she wanted to see the film, she had no one to look after the bairn so any normal person would say 'oh well maybe another time. Not twist like a self entitled twat and demand that she is allowed to take a bloody 4 month old into the cinema.

Quite apt that a big part of the film is that the bloke is losing his hearing, something this 4 week old may have to look forward to, if the mother gets her own way in the future
I agree, but that's got nothing to do with what I said. :D

What sort of inconsiderate **** takes a 4 week old to the pictures, is she for f***ing real
I've been in cinemas where people have taken babies in and had to suffer listening to the babies crying throughout large parts of the films. I paid to watch a film. In peace.

Don't take babies somewhere that people have paid money for an experience without added baby screams.

Back