Panic Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes.

I’d take away the trolleys tbh
You know what!!!
What a fcking simple and effective idea.
That would be so effective in preventing fckwits just running in and grabbing as much as possible

A like doesn't do your post justice mate
Does anyone actually know anyone who has queued up like this? I don't.
I haven't seen that level of queuing myself

Seen a few greedy selfish fckers mind
The Brits are embarrassing.
It's not just here bud

Last edited:
You know what!!!
What a fcking simple and effective idea.
That would be so effective in preventing fckwits just running in and grabbing as much as possible

A like doesn't do your post justice mate

I haven't seen that level of queuing myself

Seen a few greedy selfish fckers mind

It's not just here bud

I'd take the trollies away but give them to those less able to carry baskets, e.g. my Mam can push a trolley but she definitely couldn't carry a basket. Trollies given at the shop's discretion or something. Definitely not them horrid wheeled baskets Lidl have though, awful things.

tbf i'm not sure it's the scratters that are causing all this carry on. if you were on the dole surely you wouldn't be able to afford to fill the trolley up to overflowing like people are doing. imo it's those one level up from the scratters and above.
The greedy selfish fckers I've seen looked like stereotypical scatters to me

Its mad like. Then this morning I had to go to the local shop (in red house) just to see if they had any essentials. Plenty there. Full thing of toilet roll, plenty lager, butter, milk. Think that might be the way to go. They had a strict 1 of each item policy which is fair enough. Some prices habe had to go up as they're struggling to get stock but none have gone over the manufacturers RRP which is fair enough. I'll be giving them some support over the next few months rather than going to ransacked supermarkets. If I can get meat from a butchers or similar I'm sorted

I agree , also it feels more comfortable bein
Yes it's him. He lives in the city centre and had tried supermarkets and Greggs etc., in the Bridges and the retail park by the SOL but they had nothing left.

I'll see him today so I've been out and bought him some shopping to take home. He said he's going to be more proactive and buy food as he's running low rather than when he runs out like he usually does.

Smaller shops on the outskirts of the centre maybe a decent bet , hopefully the situation will calm down soon

Didn’t you say you had the symptoms of this thing on Friday?

Aye... But I also said I think it was panic attack and anxiety...

Getting overly paranoid... Still a bit of a tight chest.. no cough, no fever .
Not been any further than the garden today and don't anticipate going anywhere next week

Aye... But I also said I think it was panic attack and anxiety...

Getting overly paranoid... Still a bit of a tight chest.. no cough, no fever .
Not been any further than the garden today and don't anticipate going anywhere next week
Genuinely missed that bit about the anxiety. Hope you get sorted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back