Pallion Shipyards ➡️ World Class Film Studios

Can we get this thread back to normal please and take the politics elsewhere? Quite like coming on here and seeing the progress of our city, not arguments about which politician is better than the other 😂
Was another thread on here about Sunderland being a city of the future - anyone know what happened to it? Can’t find it anywhere

Can we get this thread back to normal please and take the politics elsewhere? Quite like coming on here and seeing the progress of our city, not arguments about which politician is better than the other 😂
Was another thread on here about Sunderland being a city of the future - anyone know what happened to it? Can’t find it anywhere
With you Been pretty new, do you know how to navigate the search function where you can just put in key words to find what you want?

With you Been pretty new, do you know how to navigate the search function where you can just put in key words to find what you want?
Don’t have a clue mate 🤣🤣 still trying to work this site out tbf, got the hang of the basics like
It's why we need a dedicated forum for projects ,
Would be ideal like. Quite like popping on here every now and then and seeing what’s going on, find it much more informative than Facebook etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Which policies will he continue?

He's already said the tories flagship policy, the Rwanda plan will be getting binned.

He has said a lot of things that all ended up as the next day's fish and chip wrapper e.g. Green Deal

But he did he say "Thatcherites are safe and welcome to join the Labour Party" and hasn't gone back on that.

You will get addicted in no time talking to a bunch of faceless bots! The development threads are great watching everything grow
Tend to stick to the footy ones mainly like (some absolute knackers on there mind 😂), come on these ones from time to time though, as I say seems to be a lot of updates on here compared to other sites. Good watching everything coming along, quite excited for the future 👍

Just seen the shipyard lot have launched a gofundme, god knows why they need 10k like.

That's scandalous that like, they haven't even said what the money raised will be used for. I can only guess OnlyFans subscriptions for pierced cock content are expensive.

I noticed how the text was originally written by Rupert albeit with spelling mistakes and usual twisting of the truth.

The fella who has given £100 must have more money than sense.

That's scandalous that like, they haven't even said what the money raised will be used for. I can only guess OnlyFans subscriptions for pierced cock content are expensive.

I noticed how the text was originally written by Rupert albeit with spelling mistakes and usual twisting of the truth.

The fella who has given £100 must have more money than sense.
I'm surprised gofundme allows appeals to be set up without stating the purposes?

Back