Over 45s

Has anyone had a confirmation email/text ? Fortunately i took screenshots of our appointments but was hoping for some sort of text/email just to confirm its definitely all booked
I tried booking using the NHS website and could get a first jab date but no date available for the second. Site didn't state whether the first date stood without a 2nd jab booking so phoned 119 to query it. Firstly, as I couldn't book the 2nd jab the first date was cancelled, and secondly, after booking both dates over the phone I received a text with a reference number for each vaccine date and was told I'd need these ref numbers when getting done.

Should point out I'm in the South West and the method of rollout seems to be area specific. Maybe worth checking though.

22 and in perfect health? She is the strongest person of any whose had a vaccine since it started.
were did i say she was in perfect health? She has no underlying conditions that would bump her up the list but she is far from healthy
How did she get that? I'd like my 22 year old to have it sooner rather than later.
her mother is 'immunocompromised'.....she has mild asthma but is genuinely a hypochondriac and has convinced the medics(more like they agree just to get shot of her)that she has allsorts

were did i say she was in perfect health? She has no underlying conditions that would bump her up the list but she is far from healthy

her mother is 'immunocompromised'.....she has mild asthma but is genuinely a hypochondriac and has convinced the medics(more like they agree just to get shot of her)that she has allsorts

Thanks - I'll get him to pressure the GP as I think he should have it.

My sincerest to you. It must be awful for you. I wouldn’t want that to happen to my worst enemy - which on here can be anyone.😂

Still no plans for the under thirties though. There's still plenty eligible to get a vaccination because of caring roles or living with someone immunocompromised but there's no way to book one at the moment. Not in the areas where I live or work anyway.

Still no plans for the under thirties though. There's still plenty eligible to get a vaccination because of caring roles or living with someone immunocompromised but there's no way to book one at the moment. Not in the areas where I live or work anyway.

That's where my son is struggling as it says he's not eligible on the booking system. He's got asthma that has got much worse this year. He was in A&E again over the weekend with it. He's back in lectures at uni and works in a shop part time so it would put his mind at rest if he could have it.

Back