Over 45s

Looks like I did the right thing by waiting after struggling to book a place. My local surgery texted me to book a slot on their drive-thru. By 10am on Saturday I'll be changing my status on the poll pinned to the top of this forum :)

The alternate looked to be in about 2-3 weeks time 30 miles away.

Mrs got booked into the Nightingale for Sunday morning.

Website has been suggesting Manchester, Berwick and Penrith (an auction house!) all week so far.

Mrs got booked into the Nightingale for Sunday morning.

Website has been suggesting Manchester, Berwick and Penrith (an auction house!) all week so far.
And as more people get texts off doctors, they will probably cancel the website bookings so more will free up.

Ours are booked for Bank Holiday Monday but hoping to get a text off the doctors for before then.

Last edited:
And as more people get texts off doctors, they will probably cancel the website bookings so more will free up.

Ours are booked for Bank Holiday Monday but hoping to get a text off the doctors for before then.
If you’ve booked a mass centre you GP will not contact u unless you’re lucky
Hopefully GP sends out some texts today. Not holding my breath mind.

Just don’t panic, you’ll get done one way or another

Last edited:
Our lass (no) can’t get an appointment on the NHS site this morning. Had to wait in a queue for 10 mins, filled in her details and it’s saying there’s non available in our area. Had my first jab at the Nightingale no bother last month.

Back