Over 45s

I tried and I don't get the crashed thing.

Weird though that in England you are twice as likely to croak it if you are at the upper end of the 40's which is why they are doing it from 49 downward, but yet in NI you aren't since they are doing it the other way around.

How can the children who ranted yesterday explain this? Because someone told me as you get older in your 40's your health get's worse. I would like for them to explain to my why it is then NI can do it from 40's upward and we in merry old England cannot.

Last edited:
I tried and I don't get the crashed thing.

Weird though that in England you are twice as likely to croak it if you are at the upper end of the 40's which is why they are doing it from 49 downward, but yet in NI you aren't since they are doing it the other way around.

How can the children who ranted yesterday explain this? Because someone told me as you get older in your 40's your health get's worse. I would like for them to explain to my why it is then NI can do it from 40's upward and we in merry old England cannot.
Just get it booked man.

ty for the heads up, got me and my wife booked in for Saturday, Bishop Auckland, we live in north shields and don't drive so going to be a pain getting there, but rather that than waiting. Will be a big relief her place of work hasn't been the best since this started and had me worried sick she would get ill.

Greater London, Surrey, Coventry, Stoke. The vaccine centres that popped up when I put my postcode in..... I live in Peterborough. Think I'll wait.

no, it's not the nhs number. when you get past the first couple of screens it's asking for a reference number.

edit. good luck getting yours. i know the whole of the rtg message boards are rooting for you :D
Whole? I wouldn't go that far. 😉

Ironic that it is a name like Humbug who actually is one of my supporters.

It's tough though on those who are 44. They wait for months and yet another group show up ahead. But what is to stop those who are 44 changing their year from 1976 to 1975 on their DOB?

Last edited:

It's tough though on those who are 44. They wait for months and yet another group show up ahead. But what is to stop those who are 44 changing their year from 1976 to 1975 on their DOB?
What about folk that were 49 or 59? They had to wait, its not tough, it's the way it is.

because the dob would chuck a spanner in the works on the booking site. i know because i tried for her and got the year wrong.
i don't recall saying im one of your supporters. i'd just like you to get it to put and end to you going on like a fanny.
no offence mind :)

Because it then won't match with the information they hold and not work.

That would be queue jumping and should be punishable by death.

ty for the heads up, got me and my wife booked in for Saturday, Bishop Auckland, we live in north shields and don't drive so going to be a pain getting there, but rather that than waiting. Will be a big relief her place of work hasn't been the best since this started and had me worried sick she would get ill.

Same - Whitley Bay and we're both booked in to Bishy. On different days :)

Back