O'Nien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really suggesting that 09 is any worse than the rest of our midfield players?
At least they've had the opportunity to show what their about in their preferred positions, whilst 09 has spent his time with us covering at right wb, and left ch!

Have you noticed, a lot of intricate one twos happen down the right between 09 and Maguire, that's why I would play 09 as a No10, with Muguire and ANO up front.

He very well could be, their are players playing football in this league that are worse than ours. Quite a lot of them in fact. Admittedly you can't really argue that the manager sees them and will know better as our last one was Parkinson but the reality is he could be just shit there.
We do it time after time, no-one could be as bad as Bardsley at right back, no-one could be as bad as Gardner in the middle, not a chance Camp could ever be as bad as Steel in goal and yet over and over again we keep proving they f***ing could be and are

Last edited:

Are you really suggesting that 09 is any worse than the rest of our midfield players?
At least they've had the opportunity to show what their about in their preferred positions, whilst 09 has spent his time with us covering at right wb, and left ch!

Have you noticed, a lot of intricate one twos happen down the right between 09 and Maguire, that's why I would play 09 as a No10, with Muguire and ANO up front.
The few times we have seen him in midfield he's looked shit to be honest.

Totally different role though - Dobson is considered as a defensive/holding midfielder. O'Nien would presumably be an attacking midfielder
True but if we change shape I’d expect the roles in midfield to change.

The few times we have seen him in midfield he's looked shit to be honest.

The season at Wycombe that earned him his move to us was all about him getting goals from his link up with Akenfenwa.
Playing for us in a similar role he’d be working off scraps from either Wyke or Graham neither of whom seem capable of holding the ball up or accurately directing the very few flick ons they win

I don't get the fuss over this lad like tbh
At least the lad gives 100% not like the rest of the tossers (Graham) try playing him in his right position

utter nonsense, they all give 100%, they are just poor of quality

Where has this myth come from that we are struggling because e aren't trying?

We hardly ever lose, we just lack ability, pace and creativity

utter nonsense

you seriously think if we just tried harder we'd be top of the league :lol:

This myth is always easier for some fans to accept than the reality that our players dont have much ability

Last edited:
Be a big loss. Not a right full yet far better then anyone else at the club while playing out of position. Should have been used in midfield long time ago we need someone who will actually join up with the attack and make those late runs . He is perfect for that.

utter nonsense

This myth is always easier for some fans to accept than the reality that our players dont have much ability
Utter nonsense
Your telling me Graham is giving 100%

utter nonsense

No way Graham is giving 100%. If he was he'd be fitter and lighter.

Mate he is 35 years old

He's 35 ffs

And trying to blame our problems on 35 year old subsitute striker is stupid like

the squad lacks ability and pace

He's a 35 year old substitute because he hasn't looked after himself, hasn't got to a required level of fitness let alone maintained it, has very little professional pride and has a misguided sense of entitlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back