O'Nien

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s been quite poor this season, often prone to slowing attacks down. He showed glimpses against Doncaster in the first half of the player he has been.
Agree completely with this. There’s only been occasional flashes from O’Nien. Thought he was decent against Burton and think it was Oxford? Other than that he’s been poor. I’d have given him a spell on the sidelines in any case. Hopefully by the time he’s back we’re confident and flying under a new coach.

Last edited:
Hopefully we'll see Sanderson actually play where he did a very good job for Cardiff in the league above. I'm convinced the only reason we haven't is because we told Wolves we'll only play him centre half and that's why we got him. Surely it isn't because our manager and coaches don't have a f***ing clue is it?
Even when Sanderson came on the other night we ended up playing him centre half and moved McLaughlin instead of just putting him on as a direct like for like replacement

We don't know what he's like in training though. He might be worse than the rest of them which is why he doesn't get any games playing there
Are you really suggesting that 09 is any worse than the rest of our midfield players?
At least they've had the opportunity to show what their about in their preferred positions, whilst 09 has spent his time with us covering at right wb, and left ch!
I think O'Nien is indispensable for his simple positive energy and I, too, thought he was our sparkiest player on Tuesday. His link-ups with Embleton were promising at times.
Have you noticed, a lot of intricate one twos happen down the right between 09 and Maguire, that's why I would play 09 as a No10, with Muguire and ANO up front.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back