O'Nien

You reckon the physical state he is in at present and is putting out on the pitch is a result of him looking after himself?
His physical state is nee where near as bad or even remotely close to as perceived on here. He's looked after himself since he left here the 1st time. He's just older and he's never been quick.

I've seen it 1st hand the graft he puts in.

His physical state is nee where near as bad or even remotely close to as perceived on here. He's looked after himself since he left here the 1st time. He's just older and he's never been quick.

I've seen it 1st hand the graft he puts in.

And I’ve seen first hand the lack of graft.

He’s a professional footballer that can no longer jump, isn’t balanced enough to hold off defenders with any strength he does have. Not asking him to be quick, although the compression long shorts he wears indicate there is at least a worry over a weakness in his quads.

Him, Power, Maguire and Gooch are in less than prime fitness. Not just talking about the size of them but their recovery rates after a long sprint is embarrassing for full time professional footballers.

Pity lad was injured as feeling a midfield birth would be his. He can press and would definitely be getting into the box as manager is wanting. Timing ffs.

Back