Obesity and Covid Deaths - Report

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish Health minister is a chain smoker and Chief Nurse is morbidly obese. West of Scotland has unbelievable health issues.

Scottish Health minister is a chain smoker and Chief Nurse is morbidly obese. West of Scotland has unbelievable health issues.
25% of all NHS staff have a BMI of 30 plus. This is not a great advert!

A sensible move if Covid returns woulod be to furlough these individuals, but then the NHS would be running on skeleton staff.

Last edited:
12 apples are £1.58. 12 kinder bars are £1.20 so no apples aren't cheaper per unit.

I fucked that up didn't I. Sorry
12 apples are £1.18

If you're insisting they cost £1.58 then the 12 kinder bars cost £1.80. You cant include the offer on one, the exclude it on the other. So yes the apples are cheaper per unit.

Or mebbes not. I'm. Hitting the drink now anyway. Happy Friday everyone.

Last edited:

A sensible move if Covid returns woulod be to furlough these individuals, but then the NHS would be running on skeleton staff.

Tbf that isn’t dissimilar from the general population 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not a fan of Boris, but I think people might have to give up with saying he's responsible for 120,000 deaths, as I don't think he ordered what is looking like over 50,000 to eat as much crap as possible. As 40,000 a year die from obesity related illnesses, we shouldn't blame Covid for taking those lives a little sooner than expected.

Johnson the liar I think you mean.

No, not many are. His reaction to Covid has been incompetent to the point of disbelief, everything too late and money for the tory mates who couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.

No, not many are. His reaction to Covid has been incompetent to the point of disbelief, everything too late and money for the tory mates who couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.
Ignorance of Covid has made all wolrd leaders look incompetent...that is a fact not a big up for Boris.

Ignorance of Covid has made all wolrd leaders look incompetent...that is a fact not a big up for Boris.

Johnson the liar more incompetent than most as he had a good head start on the rest of Europe and could see what was coming but still failed to act.

Johnson the liar more incompetent than most as he had a good head start on the rest of Europe and could see what was coming but still failed to act.
Genuine question: What would have you done, as we need an alternative view or plan as a reference for condemnation.

ps. I vote green.

Genuine question: What would have you done, as we need an alternative view or plan as a reference for condemnation.

ps. I vote green.

Act sooner when he saw the rest of Europe in meltdown and couldnt even be arsedto turn up to SAGE meetings.

Imagine trying to defend Johnson the liar.

So basically it was their own fault they're dead?

The lying coward of a PM and his supporters had nothing to do with it?

Fine.

ps. I vote green.

Genuine question - what would you have done to stop the fatties dying of COVID?

Free gyms. Sugar tax. Stop selling school playing fields...?

What is the Green party policy on this?

Last edited:
Act sooner when he saw the rest of Europe in meltdown and couldnt even be arsedto turn up to SAGE meetings.

Imagine trying to defend Johnson the liar.
Act sooner by doing what? I don't argue or do whataboutery so if you wish to continue it won't further the debate by adding liar to every post. I am not on any side, and that means I'm not your enemy 👍

Childish abuse

So basically it was their own fault they're dead?

The lying coward of a PM and his supporters had nothing to do with it?

Fine.

Genuine question - what would you have done to stop the fatties dying of COVID?

Free gyms. Sugar tax. Stop selling school playing fields...?

What is the Green party policy on this?
The lack of knowledge regarding Covid means everyone is learning on the job, including green parties just in case you're planning to dis them too.

In addition, trying to paint me bad with "So basically it was their own fault they're dead?" is a cheap shot to make me look uncaring, but alas it is not true, just you wanting it to be true. I debate, I do not throw toys out of the pram.
Don't feed the troll.
My stalkers back...hello you little imp :)

Last edited:
By doing what? Let me see.... social distancing restrictions, blocking inward flights, have you been following all this at all?

oops, my mistake
Have you been following this? By that statement you obviously think I haven't, so no point in debating with me as I'd have to have hidden in a cupboard for the last year with my hands over my ears to not follow the biggest world crisis since WW2.

Have you been following this? By that statement you obviously think I haven't, so no point in debating with me as I'd have to have hidden in a cupboard for the last year with my hands over my ears to not follow the biggest world crisis since WW2.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back