Obesity and Covid Deaths - Report

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date
Multiple comorbidities is the kiss of death. Bad decisions over a lifetime.

Which is why children are rarely affected by this disease. Neighbor kids got COVID. Didn't even know it. Their alcoholic obese father with diabetes and obstructive sleep apnea nearly died. Mom, who was fit... got the sniffles.

JIm White on talk shite this morning. His guest was pointing out that McDonalds sponsership deals finance grass roots kids football in the UK, the payback being brand loyalty, but he want's to end that junk food sponsership. Jim White said what about the kids? The truth is that at current child obesity rates, by 2031 there won't be a child fit enough to play football, and the experts knew that in 2010 FFS!

Last edited:
I heard first hand from a long standing nurse that the majority of ‘no underlying health issues’ basically means overweight.

For breakfast, I'll have a couple of poached eggs on a slice of brown bread. Owa lass will have a packet of crisps. They both cost about the same. Her parents 'cant' cook & eat shite. I was fed properly. Attitudes & outlooks in life are forged at an early age from up bringing
Why the eff-uck did you marry/cohabit with lass who eats crisps for breakfast!? unless she washes them down with your man-milk?

"I heard first hand from a long standing nurse that the majority of ‘no underlying health issues’ basically means overweight."

Every young-ish one they've shown on the news has been a fatty.

Last edited:
I heard first hand from a long standing nurse that the majority of ‘no underlying health issues’ basically means overweight.
Which 63% of this country are. Easy to make the upgrade to obesity from there. I have two younger siblings and a daughter that will probably go before me...same gentics, different food choices, it's as simple as that.

They are not poor.

Last edited:
Whilst the current social media bods are glorifying fat bodies... and loving yourself etc etc (which is great, as long as you aren't morbidly obese).

More government impetus needs putting on a healthy lifestyle, without influencers putting unhealthy body types on a pedestal essentially venerating poor lifestyle choices.

Informal sport isn't really engrained into many peoples lifestyles as such as either, whereas I think other countries do this better. II'm thinking just a casual game of table tennis, badminton etc with a friend. It all counts.

Last edited:
Why the eff-uck did you marry/cohabit with lass who eats crisps for breakfast!? unless she washes them down with your man-milk?

"I heard first hand from a long standing nurse that the majority of ‘no underlying health issues’ basically means overweight."

Tbf, weekdays she doesnt. Its normally just on a weekend depending on what time she gets out of bed or time of month etc. She does sometimes have cereal or toast.

She does eat loads better since being with me

Last edited:
It’s that sympathetic term “ plus size “ that’s the cause of all this.
If the labels said waist 32” 34” 36 “ oi chubby , fat bastard and you feckin hippo then we wouldn’t be in this mess.

34" is fat? :eek:

One in the local papers reported as "No underlying issues" I knew from a close friend that they were overweight and drank full bottles of white lightning every night. :neutral: Have to keep the Karens panicked.

Last edited:
Tbf, weekdays she doesnt. Its normally just on a weekend depending on what time she gets out of bed or time of month etc. She does sometimes have cereal or toast.

She does eat loads better since being with me
Class always shines through...sent my bank details in a PM 👍

Under 30 years deaths in the USA around 2,000. There's some real young ones in those stats.

I can't find stats for the UK under 30's.
Two obese teenagers 17 and 13 have been put with foster parents.

Completely unrelated but soon to become commonplace is the following:

Last edited:

Back