NUFC September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine actually being so deluded that you think it could never happen to your club!

Funniest thing is, its unlikely to happen to Newcastle while Ashley is there. But if he goes (which you are all desperate for) it could well happen. Because it could happen to any club if they get some chancer in.

Ashley is probably the only reason it didnt happen to you after your relegations. Because he spent money to get you back up. If he hadnt.... you could have been in our shoes.
Totally agree. As I have said many times, I loke Ashley. We are a Premier League club that is financially stable. He has ran it very well.
So 4 matches listed there eh. What about the matches in shit countries in shit grounds? They make up the vast majority of your European record.
Also some of the best trips though. The obscure venues, and the travel needed to get there is often the best part of it. Fortunately for me, our European trips happened prior to marriage and children and I was able to thoroughly enjoy myself.

Last edited:
Tyler the Nutjob is at it again harassing Barclays this time. Barclays reputation is not suffering because the unwashed have thrown their toys out of the pram

Funny how most these mags on here claim that they have been to watch their away games in Europe when in reality the furthest they've been away from home is haggerston castle
How the mighty have fallen was this around the time there were ‘10 year wait for season tickets’ lol then last season they were literally giving them away for free.
Another mag/Saudi bot crying and planning legal action over a few tweets lol

Last edited:
Not probably have won more, it’s have. And a bigger stadium as we have a far bigger fanbase home and away by a mile
Also far more games in Europe for us

fair play on the recent trophies though can’t knock that

mags
Sunlun
Leicester

Grim as fuck you, making out like Newcastle has some amazing history and are a f***ing huge club. Attracting big crowds in a one team city isn't special at all and your history in the top league is fuck all to shout about, been up and down throughout the years.

My club (Everton) would have to go down for 20 years and you'd have to hit 90 points per season just to draw level on points gained in the top league. To catch up on games played we'd have to be down for 28 years. Your history in the top league is patchy at best, you've never been considered a massive club outside of your own city.

I'm embarrassed that we haven't won anything for 25 years, yet here you are, giving it the big'un yet only 7 years away from celebrating 100 years since you last won the league, deluded.

Last edited:
Grim as fuck you, making out like Newcastle has some amazing history and are a f***ing huge club. Attracting big crowds in a one team city isn't special at all and your history in the top league is fuck all to shout about, been up and down throughout the years.

My club (Everton) would have to go down for 20 years and you'd have to hit 90 points per season just to draw level on points gained in the top league. To catch up on games played we'd have to be down for 28 years. Your history in the top league is patchy at best, you've never been considered a massive club outside of your own city.

I'm embarrassed that we haven't won anything for 25 years, yet here you are, giving it the big'un yet only 7 years away from celebrating 100 years since you last won the league, deluded.
Right between the eyes!

Right between the eyes!

Well no not really. I’m sure Newcastle have one of the top ten first division records for points won. Also we have a far bigger and passionate support than Everton and have had more top 6 finishes in my lifetime than Everton. Also played in the champions league twice to Everton’s zero

I can’t take Everton seriously as a club when I seen their fans sat down at an away game at St James:oops:

Well no not really. I’m sure Newcastle have one of the top ten first division records for points won. Also we have a far bigger and passionate support than Everton and have had more top 6 finishes in my lifetime than Everton. Also played in the champions league twice to Everton’s zero

I can’t take Everton seriously as a club when I seen their fans sat down at an away game at St James:oops:

You really don't want to get in such an argument with an Everton fan mate. They're different level to Newcastle and have been for the last century bar about 5 years in the 90s.
Point still stands. Squirrel was responding to Secret Visage comment on NUFC attendances. Why were crowds so low for Sunderland only 2 European home games anyway? Newcastle got 46,348 and 53,747 for their two first games.

The point doesn't stand at all. He is a Leicester fan, talking about Newcastle and you came back with something about Sunderland in Europe. Therefore, there was no point made.

Bore off you dullard. No one's interested in your horrific craic.

The sooner your inevitable ban comes, the better.

You really don't want to get in such an argument with an Everton fan mate. They're different level to Newcastle and have been for the last century bar about 5 years in the 90s.

The point doesn't stand at all. He is a Leicester fan, talking about Newcastle and you came back with something about Sunderland in Europe. Therefore, there was no point made.
Fair play they have a decent history and good top flight record but not a patch on NUFC for support and passion. Sitting down at away games ffs

everton played champions league football on 05-06 didnt they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back