Nowt happening again

Will be the usual activity in the final week.....the signings will not be match fit until end of March, to play a part in the last 5 or 6 games.

Then when the next manager comes along and he doesn’t want to play the last managers system? All change?

Well the idea would be that with proper planning, a sprinkling of intelligence, competent people in each role, all pulling in the same direction, that the result would be a successful team on the pitch and club off the pitch, thus negating the need to change manager

Well the idea would be that with proper planning, a sprinkling of intelligence, competent people in each role, all pulling in the same direction, that the result would be a successful team on the pitch and club off the pitch, thus negating the need to change manager
Then when England come calling?

The way the owners and the manager have been going on about us “getting to January” for months, so we can sort this mess out, I genuinely thought that they’d have a couple lined up. What with us being 9th in League 1 and everything. Maybe some sort of urgency?
Exactly this. No doubt it’ll be another 10-12 days before we get the first loan through the door. Either that or we sign Alnwick on a free.

The way the owners and the manager have been going on about us “getting to January” for months, so we can sort this mess out, I genuinely thought that they’d have a couple lined up. What with us being 9th in League 1 and everything. Maybe some sort of urgency?
Things have changed since then, SD wants out and there's no chance he'll commit a penny in January. He's probably not even around to deal with anything up here !

Not a f***ing chance we'll be well organised for this window. As stated by others you'd think we'd have a shortlist of players with the required attributes for positions we need.

After the length of time at this level we should have known, scouted and sounded out the best young players in league one and two who are fit, in form and ready to hit the ground running.

With our setup though will sign a couple of duffers on loan and unfit journeyman who'll it'll take until the summer to get going.

Things have changed since then, SD wants out and there's no chance he'll commit a penny in January. He's probably not even around to deal with anything up here !

So are you saying Donald has told more porkies during his latest interview with local BBC radio?

I'm not staying you are wrong btw... we'll be disappointed with the owner's actions, despite his promises yet again!

So are you saying Donald has told more porkies during his latest interview with local BBC radio?

I'm not staying you are wrong btw... we'll be disappointed with the owner's actions, despite his promises yet again!
We'll be disappointed as with everything SD 'says' but doesn't ultimately do !

Back