Not renewing next season if Donald is owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because of last seasons hoof-ball, I didn't renew this season, preferring to pay on the day. The Oxford match was hoof-ball and that was that. Watching on safsee backs up that decision. The hoof-ball tonight was absolute pap.

Time to start a full rebuild including building a new stadium with a 32000 capacity.
This stadium is no longer required, we can't f***ing play in it.
Went past Gateshead stadium the other day, unbelievable to think we are now not that many leagues apart.
Went past Darlington's stadium on Sunday and this seriously could happen to us ☹️

My mates have stopped going.
Rather stop in the pub/bar and have a few beers and not let the football ruin their weekends.

Those I go with have been threatening to cancel for a few seasons but I’ve managed to keep them going. However, I’m now at the point of actively encouraging it so I don’t have to waste anymore time/money on the shambles that is now our club.

Had my ST for over 20 years and I can barely get to a game these days.

I’ll renew out of blind loyalty. Not loyalty to Donald, Methven, Parkinson, or any of our players. I mean loyalty to the club and its heritage, passed down within families throughout the ages; a club of Hurley, Shack, the Roker Roar, Gurney, league titles, cups, atmosphere, days out, days away, last minute joy, last minute agony. That’s why I’ll renew. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just 1 more payment and that’s my lot for the cowboy and his mates
Boycotted under Short from 15/16 onwards, same now for Donald. I really believed the bullshit, so so naive.

looking forward to Donald going.

Haven't been to the last two now. Got ST knowing there woukd be a good possibility I wouldnt be able to get to many after Xmas. Can't see me wanting to go to rest from now anyway.

Came away from Southend game feeling mugged off and we won that one. Owners telling us everything is great while it all turns to shit and a manager who thinks he's doing a fantastic job.

Said before on here I preferred to championship season to this totally incompetent shit. Didn't stop going that year. I'm past breaking point now.

Next seasons crowds are going to be awful - circa 10k in a big f***ing 48,000 seater stadium ??

We think there’s not much atmosphere now ???

Don't think itll be quite that bad, but last night really concerned me a lot of season card holders stopped away (a few rows half full in the Roker End)

What Donald is doing with his shite decision making is absolutely killing this club once loyal season card holders have had enough the lifeblood of the club is at risk!

Will renew out of habit. If someone else wasn’t relying on me to go then I wouldn’t hesitate in sacking it off. The club is dying on its feet under this lot.

Since returning home in 2002 I have had 2 season tickets, I’ve watched Sunderland for nearly 50 years, home and away before family came along and last night on 30 minutes I could have easily walked out. Following the game I declared that Donald has broken me but wasn’t sure how I would feel after my anger subsided. Nothing has changed or maybe my anger hasn’t subsided, but if these clowns are still here, my chosen season ticket will be with a Jarrow FC. I can’t bear to watch any more shite and that is from someone who has saw Colin Waldron, Doug Collins, Roy Greenwood and Roly Gregoire . How can an owner sit there and think that was acceptable and that Parkinson was the ideal candidate in the first place.

Wasn't there last night, can get to one game (Blackpool) this side of the new year. Missing games and a 350 mile round trip to home games means I'm probably going to go back to paying on the day next year. Maybe back to a ST when we move back to the north east in 2 years time.

I am going next season...bollocks to them ..it's our team and club.They probs won't be here.
Spot on Marra - everyone was taking the piss out of the Mags and their boycoutt, support the team and not the regime, and now they are doing exactly the same.

we are not in the same situation as Blackpool were under their last owner yet!

I definitely want the current mob out, I did buy into their vision, but the reality of them not having a pot to piss in has sunk in now, for sure.
Only not had a season ticket for one year in the last 33, so won’t be giving it up, despite the half time run around the pitch being the most entertaining part of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back