Not renewing next season if Donald is owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastleigh who’ve improved massively since Donald left
What’s that got to do with is being at this level. Everyone can just carry on saying what ever about the owner, i will concentrate on supporting the team on the pitch and leave the off the pitch stuff to the smb financial experts who seem to know all the in and outs of our finances without actually knowing anything

I don’t enjoy going anymore and I never thought it would come to this but I’m seriously considering it.

I don't think anyone is enjoying watching us this season. In particular under PP, however if enough turned their back the long term future of SAFC is severely in doubt.

We've always had 20k/25k(ish) "hardcore" who are the lifeblood of the club, if that revenue was to stop there would be no club to support at this level.

I'm willing to tough this out, no matter how turgid because I want my kids and grandkids to have a club to support.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is enjoying watching us this season. In particular under PP, however if enough turned their back the long term future of SAFC is severely in doubt.

We've always had 20k/25k(ish) "hardcore" who are the lifeblood of the club, if that revenue was to stop there would be no club to support at this level.

I'm willing to tough this out, no matter how turgid because I want my kids and grandkids to have a club to support.

Be interested to see what comes out of the club in information once the last payments for this season come out and there's loads of cancellations.

Glad you've cleared that up.

Oh......
What on earth has that got to do with going down to a non league club, are you going to go back and repost all the times I said we wouldn’t get relegated from the premier league when some on here had us down before Xmas

What on earth has that got to do with going down to a non league club, are you going to go back and repost all the times I said we wouldn’t get relegated from the premier league when some on here had us down before Xmas
No mate, I don't need to. I've made my point about your posting history more than once now. Everyone can see it.

You haven’t made any point, just posting your usual whinging drivel
I've shown that you're invariably wrong.

You claimed the parachute payments weren't involved in the takeover and were only security. Wrong.

You claimed Short cleared all the debt. Wrong.

You claimed Donald paid Short £40m of his own money. Wrong.

You claimed we "100%" wouldn't get relegated to League One. Wrong.

And worst of all you abuse anyone who said different at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back