Not renewing next season if Donald is owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im genuinely thinking of cancelling my season cards direct debits and handing the thing back in... Id rather spend 800 quid watching re-runs of Aint Half Hot Mum

I've just text that to a mate who could be bothered to go tonight. His initial message to me before discussions about cancelling was 'lucky bastard' referring to me not being there. I'm cancelling and won't renew whilst SD is in charge. I hope he makes me eat my words and I feel stupid as hell but I can't see it.

Unless he sacks PP and pulls one hell of a rabbit out of the hat - Pearson/Phillips, Keane etc

Last edited:
Im
Not renewing next season like not arsed about loosing all me points any more never been so deflated supporting Sunderland can’t see a way out of it ,

I've just text that to a mate who could be bothered to go tonight. His initial message to me before discussions about cancelling was 'lucky bastard' referring to me not being there. I'm cancelling and won't renew whilst SD is in charge. I hope he makes me eat my words and I feel stupid as hell but I can't see it.
Ive NEVER felt like this about being a Sunderland fan... and to think our expectations are too high!!! An expectation of winning a game isnt too much ffs is it?

Donald the absolute tit is constantly gambling to get a sale going and were not even getting over the first fence. I can't wait for his next radio talk in to tell us how passionate he is and wants to make it right. Him and that other complete bastard have no passion or affiliation with us and it is money motivated, they hold about as much love as one of us would for taking over Fleetwood.

They must be scattered asap

Stewart Donald will be the man who got a debt free club for nowt and make a loss - blokes f***ing clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back