Not renewing next season if Donald is owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to start a full rebuild including building a new stadium with a 32000 capacity.
This stadium is no longer required, we can't f***ing play in it.
Went past Gateshead stadium the other day, unbelievable to think we are now not that many leagues apart.
Went past Darlington's stadium on Sunday and this seriously could happen to us ☹

Fair enough people choosing not to go but this is just ludicrous. :lol:

In my 40 years supporting the lads, last night was the lowest I’ve ever felt supporting the club. A half empty stadium, the general feeling amongst the fans before kick off was a draw or defeat, I saw on two occasions fights nearly breaking out amongst the fans in the South East corner, a team with no fight, a manger out of his depth but worst of all, leaving the ground there wasn’t any anger, just total deflation and apathy.

These current owners have split the fan base. They are in for a big shock next season when it comes to renewals. There are supporters in their 50/60’s who have went for years saying they won’t go back. A very sad and worrying state of affairs.

Genuinely think it’s going to get worse unless someone takes over, we are dropping to Eastleigh level

its a quandry.
on one hand these owners a counting on undeserving support (it feels like they are taking many for granted with bad decision making)
on the other hand
supporting SAFC is a birth right, a conscious decision to sign up for whatever shit mission impossible they throw you way, and times like these are just part of that gig

I have continued to renew my season ticket for the past three seasons in order to keep up my loyalty points so that I can attend away games in the South / South East - I live in Kent. However, I have not attended a home game since 2016 and I am attending fewer away games as the football is so crap.

It is unlikely that I will renew for 1920-1921 unless something dramatic happens between now and end of the season.

I have continued to renew my season ticket for the past three seasons in order to keep up my loyalty points so that I can attend away games in the South / South East - I live in Kent. However, I have not attended a home game since 2016 and I am attending fewer away games as the football is so crap.

It is unlikely that I will renew for 1920-1921 unless something dramatic happens between now and end of the season.

Hows that Delorean there mate?

This will be the first season I've not flown over for games - waste of time watching that utter shite

It’s got back to the days of the back end of the premiership/championship days where it’s a chore to turn up for matches! If it wasn’t for my 7 year old hounding me to go I’d jack it in but he won’t let us 😢

its a quandry.
on one hand these owners a counting on undeserving support (it feels like they are taking many for granted with bad decision making)
on the other hand
supporting SAFC is a birth right, a conscious decision to sign up for whatever shit mission impossible they throw you way, and times like these are just part of that gig

Mate, it's never been as bad as this though. I couldn't go last night and it pains me to say it but I was actually glad.

That's what it's came to for me. And it's f***ing horrible.

I will renew no matter what, im 50 and been going for 40 odd year. SAFC is a massive part of my life, its not just the 90minutes of football but meeting your mates for a pint and a craic on.
I cant see how not going will help the situation one bit, but each to there own.

Spot on Marra - everyone was taking the piss out of the Mags and their boycoutt, support the team and not the regime, and now they are doing exactly the same.

we are not in the same situation as Blackpool were under their last owner yet!

I definitely want the current mob out, I did buy into their vision, but the reality of them not having a pot to piss in has sunk in now, for sure.
Only not had a season ticket for one year in the last 33, so won’t be giving it up, despite the half time run around the pitch being the most entertaining part of the day!
People are taking the piss out of the mags as they're not happy but had a chance to go to about 6th in the PL if they had of won on Monday. Surely you can see the difference

Mate, it's never been as bad as this though. I couldn't go last night and it pains me to say it but I was actually glad.

That's what it's came to for me. And it's f***ing horrible.
i didnt go last night; i could have/should have...
my mates did ( top effort by all who did)... i wouldn't criticise anybody who feels overwhelming frustration and is considering the option about their future with SAFC right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back