Noel Gallagher

Any update there @buster pal? Would be good to hear why you’re so unconvinced when public health agencies and experts appear to be plenty convinced.
I don't know how you have the patience. A simple fuck off would suffice to some of the utter chod that still gets posted on here.

Mind I do wonder if some of the loons are simply on a wind up.

I’m still waiting to hear what you’re not convinced by. I’m a little sick of wasting my time with people who are “unconvinced” and “just asking questions” and deliberately vague about it all.

Are you actually willing to take information on board and have your mind changed? I’m curious as to why exactly you’re unconvinced, given the strong evidence that masks help prevent the transmission of COVID.

Here’s a starter for ten, from one of the most advanced public health agencies in the world, with a range of accompanying studies:

“Experimental and epidemiologic data support community masking to reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2”

Why are you unconvinced? What is your alternative hypothesis and what evidence is it based on?

I am constantly impressed by the time and effort (and the diplomacy you usually exhibit although this does evaporate on occasion) you take trying to explain stuff on here with supporting evidence - like another poster later said I would have resorted to a simple F** off by now.

I am constantly impressed by the time and effort (and the diplomacy you usually exhibit although this does evaporate on occasion) you take trying to explain stuff on here with supporting evidence - like another poster later said I would have resorted to a simple F** off by now.
Diplomacy?

Well @taipeisafc is right. Most of the time I’m happy to take people seriously and try and present the evidence.

There are some posters on here, yourself included, who don’t deserve the kind, diplomatic touch. You’ve presented baseless conspiracy theories, like claiming the pandemic was planned.
Your mare Mackem dj also alluded to the fact he now thinks it was planned and you liked his post. You are a walking contradiction

Your mare Mackem dj also alluded to the fact he now thinks it was planned and you liked his post. You are a walking contradiction

Where is this post? A like isn’t an endorsement of every word or sentence in that post.

You’re a clueless bullshit peddler who will say anything about COVID for the attention.

Go on, report me like you’re desperate to do, and I’ll direct the mods to every instance of your absolute bullshit.

Where is this post? A like isn’t an endorsement of every word or sentence in that post.

You’re a clueless bullshit peddler who will say anything about COVID for the attention.

Go on, report me like you’re desperate to do, and I’ll direct the mods to every instance of your absolute bullshit.
Report you ? What a strange individual you are. Again the only person who does the grassing here is you. I'm happy for you to make your point.
You are getting abit angry again now aren't you?

Report you ? What a strange individual you are. Again the only person who does the grassing here is you. I'm happy for you to make your point.
You are getting abit angry again now aren't you?

I’m not angry at all. I think you’ve either got problems judging people’s tone on here, or you’re just wanting me to be angry.

I can calmly call you a lying bullshit merchant because that’s what you are. A peddler of worthless opinions who doesn’t know his arse from his elbow.

I’m not angry at all. I think you’ve either got problems judging people’s tone on here, or you’re just wanting me to be angry.

I can calmly call you a lying bullshit merchant because that’s what you are. A peddler of worthless opinions who doesn’t know his arse from his elbow.
Let's be honest, we have this discussion repeatedly, you believe the BBc , daily mail the mainstream, the official narrative of everything and I tend to question everything and look at other explanations, which are just as plausible if not more so.
You then start getting abusive which indeed you are again, calling me a ' bullshit merchant' A peddler who doesn't know his arse from his elbow etc' yawn.. How on earth would I know if you are calm saying it or not? You are hiding behind your screen.
The fact is you have been banned repeatedly for this, so it's safe for one to assume you get angry. Do I ever get aggressive and swear at you? No.

I presume this is the post

Post in thread 'The Origins of Covid (discussion of theories)' The Origins of Covid (discussion of theories)

No like i can see there

Let's be honest, we have this discussion repeatedly, you believe the BBc , daily mail the mainstream, the official narrative of everything and I tend to question everything and look at other explanations, which are just as plausible if not more so.
You then start getting abusive which indeed you are again, calling me a ' bullshit merchant' A peddler who doesn't know his arse from his elbow etc' yawn.. How on earth would I know if you are calm saying it or not? You are hiding behind your screen.
The fact is you have been banned repeatedly for this, so it's safe for one to assume you get angry. Do I ever get aggressive and swear at you? No.

We do have this discussion every time, exactly because of the fact you’re a conspiracy theorist.

You claimed the pandemic was planned, to the extent that they’d produced the vaccines before the first case.

You are a bullshit merchant. That isn’t abuse, that’s the truth.

If you can’t determine whether or not I’m calm, how can you determine whether or not I’m angry? :lol:

I have been banned for calling it as I see it. That doesn’t mean I’m angry.

It’s a simple fact that you have repeatedly posted conspiracy theories and disinformation about COVID.

Unless you can prove that the pandemic was planned, as you claimed, then you’re just posting conspiracy bullshit.

We do have this discussion every time, exactly because of the fact you’re a conspiracy theorist.

You claimed the pandemic was planned, to the extent that they’d produced the vaccines before the first case.

You are a bullshit merchant. That isn’t abuse, that’s the truth.

If you can’t determine whether or not I’m calm, how can you determine whether or not I’m angry? :lol:

I have been banned for calling it as I see it. That doesn’t mean I’m angry.

It’s a simple fact that you have repeatedly posted conspiracy theories and disinformation about COVID.

Unless you can prove that the pandemic was planned, as you claimed, then you’re just posting conspiracy bullshit.
Calling it as you see it does not mean you are right.
You can't prove it wasn't planned? Loads of people round the world thunk it was planned, people are waking up frij so be prepared to get angrier and angrier.
I have to laugh though when your mate mackem DJ also said it was planned by Russia and China you liked his post, said he was entitled to his opinion. So the reality is you don't call it how it is at all.
Again, how can I tell if you are calm or angry, how can I tell whether you are sat at your computer sobbing your eyes out?

Last edited:
Calling it as you see it does not mean you are right.
You can't prove it wasn't planned? Loads of people round the world thunk it was planned, people are waking up frij so be prepared to get angrier and angrier.
I have to laugh though when your mate mackem DJ also said it was planned by Russia and China you liked his post, said he was entitled to his opinion. So the reality is you don't call it how it is at all.

The burden of proof lies with the person making the statement. You have no proof it was planned, and you’re unable to provide it, because you’re making things up for attention.

Can you direct me to this post you say
I’ve liked?

You’ve liked plenty of my posts, does that mean you endorse them? By your logic it does.

In fact you liked a post where I called you a proven liar and a conspiracy theorist, therefore you must think I’m right, and you just outed yourself as a liar and conspiracy theorist.

Thanks mate, by your own admission, you’re a liar and conspiracy theorist, so you can’t complain when I call you a lying conspiracy theorist, because you are indeed a lying conspiracy theorist and admit that yourself.

The burden of proof lies with the person making the statement. You have no proof it was planned, and you’re unable to provide it, because you’re making things up for attention.

Can you direct me to this post you say
I’ve liked?

You’ve liked plenty of my posts, does that mean you endorse them? By your logic it does.

In fact you liked a post where I called you a proven liar and a conspiracy theorist, therefore you must think I’m right, and you just outed yourself as a liar and conspiracy theorist.

Thanks mate, by your own admission, you’re a liar and conspiracy theorist, so you can’t complain when I call you a lying conspiracy theorist, because you are indeed a lying conspiracy theorist and admit that yourself.
Dear me, I love a good conspiracy, I think some of them make alot of sense. Some have even been proven to be true, crazy eh!?
If that makes me a lying conspiracy theorist in your eyes, then so be it, what difference does that make to me?
I don't need to prove it, I'm simply giving my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right, doesn't even mean I'm wrong, but you've yet to disprove anything I've said, which you also need to remember.

Dear me, I love a good conspiracy, I think some of them make alot of sense. Some have even been proven to be true, crazy eh!?
If that makes me a lying conspiracy theorist in your eyes, then so be it, what difference does that make to me?
I don't need to prove it, I'm simply giving my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right, doesn't even mean I'm wrong, but you've yet to disprove anything I've said, which you also need to remember.

I’m sure it makes no difference to you, but I don’t call you out for your benefit. I call you out so that people who may not be sure what to believe, aren’t sucked in by conspiracy theory and instead follow the evidence.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you also believe the moon landings were faked, that climate change doesn’t exist or that vaccines cause autism.

I’m sure it makes no difference to you, but I don’t call you out for your benefit. I call you out so that people who may not be sure what to believe, aren’t sucked in by conspiracy theory and instead follow the evidence.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you also believe the moon landings were faked, that climate change doesn’t exist or that vaccines cause autism.
You said we have a strong government, well that's a lie? So you are a liar?
Or is that just your opinion?
You don't think the mmr vaccine can cause autism? Bit strange of them to pay out millions in compensation, if that couldn't possibly be the case, don't you think?

You said we have a strong government, well that's a lie? So you are a liar?
Or is that just your opinion?
You don't think the mmr vaccine can cause autism? Bit strange of them to pay out millions in compensation, if that couldn't possibly be the case, don't you think?

Ah yes you’re back to this nonsense. You don’t have the balls to say that you believe the MMR causes autism, you only dare say so in a very roundabout way.

When you grow the balls to say it directly then I’ll engage with you on the matter.

Back