Noel Gallagher

Ah yes you’re back to this nonsense. You don’t have the balls to say that you believe the MMR causes autism, you only dare say so in a very roundabout way.

When you grow the balls to say it directly then I’ll engage with you on the matter.
In some cases i do yes. I asked you a direct question, why do you think millions was paid out in compensation to families affected by it?
Also your opinion was that we are lucky to have a strong government? Is that now a lie? Or just your opinion?

In some cases i do yes. I asked you a direct question, why do you think millions was paid out in compensation to families affected by it?
Also your opinion was that we are lucky to have a strong government? Is that now a lie? Or just your opinion?

So you say the MMR vaccine causes autism, despite no evidence that it causes autism.

Lie #1

I’m unable to find any evidence that a vaccine damages payment was made in regards to a diagnosis of autism following and caused by MMR vaccination, as you claim.

Lie #2

Why do you keep telling lies?

So you say the MMR vaccine causes autism, despite no evidence that it causes autism.

Lie #1

I’m unable to find any evidence that a vaccine damages payment was made in regards to a diagnosis of autism following and caused by MMR vaccination, as you claim.

Lie #2

Why do you keep telling lies?
I know an old work colleague whose son got paid compensation and needs round the clock care. They also had Trevor Mcdonald sitting in their front room in the 90s, when the news was reported as the news. I'm pretty sure the programme was world in action, he still has the tape. Yet suprise suprise there's no record of it online. However I did say I only thunk it was world in action they were on, can't quite remember of the top of my head.
OK so, you think we have a strong government? Why did you lie about ? Why don't you acknowledge you were wrong there and you were lying, telling people we should be grateful we have a strong government.

I know an old work colleague whose son got paid compensation and needs round the clock care. They also had Trevor Mcdonald sitting in their front room in the 90s, when the news was reported as the news. I'm pretty sure the programme was world in action, he still has the tape. Yet suprise suprise there's no record of it online. However I did say I only thunk it was world in action they were on, can't quite remember of the top of my head.
OK so, you think we have a strong government? Why did you lie about ? Why don't you acknowledge you were wrong there and you were lying, telling people we should be grateful we have a strong government.

Oh of course when pressed for evidence, you fall back on something impossible to verify, meaning that even if it did happen, there’s no way to prove it.

You’ll understand why you can’t be taken at your word, given your poor track record for telling the truth.

Surely you can find another example of compensation being paid following an autism diagnosis caused by the MMR vaccine by the UK government?

Oh of course when pressed for evidence, you fall back on something impossible to verify, meaning that even if it did happen, there’s no way to prove it.

You’ll understand why you can’t be taken at your word, given your poor track record for telling the truth.

Surely you can find another example of compensation being paid following an autism diagnosis caused by the MMR vaccine by the UK government?
There's loads of cases, are you saying NO money was paid out? This will be interesting....

There's loads of cases, are you saying NO money was paid out? This will be interesting....

I’m asking for evidence of compensation paid out, by the UK government, following a diagnosis of autism caused by the MMR vaccine.

You have claimed two things which I dispute:

1. You claim that the MMR vaccine can cause autism

2. You claim millions of pounds have been paid out to people whose children developed autism because of the MMR vaccine.

I’m asking for evidence of compensation paid out, by the UK government, following a diagnosis of autism caused by the MMR vaccine.

You have claimed two things which I dispute:

1. You claim that the MMR vaccine can cause autism

2. You claim millions of pounds have been paid out to people whose children developed autism because of the MMR vaccine.
Simple question, are you saying no compensation has been paid to families who have autistic children after taking the mmr vaccine?
Why can't you answer a direct question, I've seen you on here many times getting abusive to other posters when you ask them a direct question.

Simple question, are you saying no compensation has been paid to families who have autistic children after taking the mmr vaccine?
Why can't you answer a direct question, I've seen you on here many times getting abusive to other posters when you ask them a direct question.

I know your game Robbie. I also know that the vaccine compensation fund has paid out for damages caused by the MMR vaccine.

I’m asking you for evidence that “millions” have been paid out, following diagnoses of autism, caused by the MMR vaccine.

Those are two very different things.

I know your game Robbie. I also know that the vaccine compensation fund has paid out for damages caused by the MMR vaccine.

I’m asking you for evidence that “millions” have been paid out, following diagnoses of autism, caused by the MMR vaccine.

Those are two very different things.
So you are saying it has happened? :lol::lol: there's plenty of evidence online, you know this anyway.

No, I am not saying it happened.

Is this really the best you can do? No wonder you’re so easily taken in by conspiracies and lies.
I'm saying there is plenty of information put there if you look hard enough. But you are agreeing families got compensation? And the compensation was based on their children developing autism after taking the Mmr?

I'm saying there is plenty of information put there if you look hard enough. But you are agreeing families got compensation? And the compensation was based on their children developing autism after taking the Mmr?

No, I am not saying the compensation was based on a diagnosis of autism.

You’re the one saying that millions of pounds has been paid in compensation, by the government, to families whose children developed autism, because of the MMR vaccine.

I am asking you to prove this.

If there's plenty information out there then you can surely link to it easily.

No, I am not saying the compensation was based on a diagnosis of autism.

You’re the one saying that millions of pounds has been paid in compensation, by the government, to families whose children developed autism, because of the MMR vaccine.

I am asking you to prove this.
Where did I say the government paid out? Making up stuff yet again, yet you call other posters liars.
Pretty much all of this was settled out of court in regards to the autism and the mmr vaccine, but I've no doubt you know this already.
I could easily provide a couple of links, but I'm not one to hoy links about , however a search on Google will provide you with answers, worldwide billions in compensation has been paid out , some developed countries in Europe have also conceded that the mmr vaccine does cause autism. Again feel free to search.

Where did I say the government paid out? Making up stuff yet again, yet you call other posters liars.
Pretty much all of this was settled out of court in regards to the autism and the mmr vaccine, but I've no doubt you know this already.
I could easily provide a couple of links, but I'm not one to hoy links about , however a search on Google will provide you with answers, worldwide billions in compensation has been paid out , some developed countries in Europe have also conceded that the mmr vaccine does cause autism. Again feel free to search.

You spoke earlier about your work colleague who received compensation.

This can only have happened in the UK because you claim Trevor McDonald interviewed them.

The UK govt oversees MMR vaccine compensation in the UK, therefore, if your claim is true the government must have paid out.

I am not at all surprised you’ll do anything to weasel your way out of this.

You’re a liar, conspiracy theorist and bullshit peddler, whose opinions on COVID, masks, and vaccination are simply incorrect.

I know an old work colleague whose son got paid compensation and needs round the clock care. They also had Trevor Mcdonald sitting in their front room in the 90s, when the news was reported as the news.

You spoke earlier about your work colleague who received compensation.

This can only have happened in the UK because you claim Trevor McDonald interviewed them.

The UK govt oversees MMR vaccine compensation in the UK, therefore, if your claim is true the government must have paid out.

I am not at all surprised you’ll do anything to weasel your way out of this.

You’re a liar, conspiracy theorist and bullshit peddler, whose opinions on COVID, masks, and vaccination are simply incorrect.
It was settled out of court like I've said previously, many cases were settled put of court, wonder why that was.....
So why did you lie when you said we have a strong government and we should be grateful? You will never answer that one will you?

It was settled out of court like I've said previously, many cases were settled put of court, wonder why that was.....
So why did you lie when you said we have a strong government and we should be grateful? You will never answer that one will you?

So just to confirm, you believe the MMR causes autism and that the govt have paid millions in compensation for the MMR causing autism, but you have zero proof of either of these claims?

Remind me again why anyone should take your views seriously.

Robbie is gonna end up with yet another ban for misinformation isn’t he.
Why do you and frij always talk about bans? Should you get a ban for saying Russia and China planned covid? What misinformation by the way?
So just to confirm, you believe the MMR causes autism and that the govt have paid millions in compensation for the MMR causing autism, but you have zero proof of either of these claims?

Remind me again why anyone should take your views seriously.
I'm saying worldwide billions has been paid put and some European countries have accepted that mmr lead to autism in children.
You said we have a strong government, how can anyone take your views seriously?

Last edited:
Why do you and frij always talk about bans? Should you get a ban for saying Russia and China planned covid? What misinformation by the way?

I'm saying worldwide billions has been paid put and some European countries have accepted that mmr lead to autism in children.
You said we have a strong government, how can anyone take your views seriously?

Crackers this lad.

Back