Nissan

Hey lads, I have had an idea. For everything

We getting nowt now. Heard Russian plant closure getting announced soon. That will be a billion pound write off plus loooking at net it’s one of Nissan most profitable markets. Hope all the gaffers who influenced their lads are proud now as I sense a pay freeze. Plus heard my senior twisting that his £6k lump sum never went up so he voted no. As I understand that’s to cover overtime…. He hasn’t done any since Covid hit according to lads. Take it off them!!!!. Plus he is on £100k a year according to my calcs. As the pig said “all animals are equal just some are more equal than others”.😳 If you
listen to my pig blame the reps, the same reps where lad next to me says his rep on call 24/7 n supported lads through deaths n all sorts. The pigs are revolting cos they got less than the line rats because they think they better than us! They Wish!!!

sorry about rant, my pigs being playing up today 😂😂
Sorr

y

Sorry mate just seen this. Yes I did work for supplier on shit wage and treatment of which one of our colleagues can confirm. I had a significant rise coming to Nissan and £2k rise on top of that is monumental to me and my soon to be family. Unfortunately a lot of, not all, Nissan workers are in the Nissan bubble and are superheroes. Try being made redundant after 12 years at a supplier like I was and welcome to the real world where you in and out of temp jobs trying to earn a living. The bubble can burst believe me. Hope you move on to bigger and better things.
Also have to say I am flattered you believe I have management capability, I guess that’s cos am not thick …..or is it cos I am…fell offended now😂consider your appraisal upgraded to whatever the highest one is 😂😂.
I also have to agree with you, I believe there may be frauds in our midst. I suggest we arrange a night out and we all turnout with our name badges on and whoever doesn’t show is the fraud
I don’t know who they are. I don’t know any they want. But I have a particular set of skills acquired over a long time. I will look for them. I will find them and I will kill them😒😒😂😂😂
Who said the Russian plant is the most profitable?
They only produced 51,338 cars in 2021 which is roughly what they make every year. Nissan produce over 1 million in China that's were the profit comes from. Don't believe the bullshit that the gaffers get told to say during briefings.

I'm on 2 shifts aswell, same times as Nissans. The wages I quoted are Nissans though not mine.
Was just wondering the times of the shifts. Only time I worked them it was 6-2 & 2-10. Could always get to work by bus on those shifts. I just know some places work weird shifts.

Who said the Russian plant is the most profitable?
They only produced 51,338 cars in 2021 which is roughly what they make every year. Nissan produce over 1 million in China that's were the profit comes from. Don't believe the bullshit that the gaffers get told to say during briefings.
He didn’t say most he just said one of them, talking to an engine’er it’s cos we build tin cans to sell over there cos they have no safety standards, most of QQ crash support stripped out along with other stuff makes QQ twice as profitable there . Also never fully listen to my pig mate cos he can’t be trusted🙈

He didn’t say most he just said one of them, talking to an engine’er it’s cos we build tin cans to sell over there cos they have no safety standards, most of QQ crash support stripped out along with other stuff makes QQ twice as profitable there . Also never fully listen to my pig mate cos he can’t be trusted🙈
We don't ship any cars to Russia they build their own variants in their plant at St Petersburg. They have tougher suspension and additional strengthening due to the roads and a special sub zero facility to make sure everything operates in the extreme weather. Think someone is feeding duff information.
If you want the real facts about the company use this link to the HMRC.
It has all the accounts for every year, shows the grants and backhanders they don't want you to know about and the profits.

Last edited:
We don't ship any cars to Russia they build their own variants in their plant at St Petersburg. They have tougher suspension and additional strengthening due to the roads and a special sub zero facility to make sure everything operates in the extreme weather. Think someone is feeding duff information.
If you want the real facts about the company use this link to the HMRC.
It has all the accounts for every year, shows the grants and backhanders they don't want you to know about and the profits.

We build parts for Russia and all the facilities belong to Nissan but cannot be touched which I'm sure will be a great deal of money lost

Was just wondering the times of the shifts. Only time I worked them it was 6-2 & 2-10. Could always get to work by bus on those shifts. I just know some places work weird shifts.
7:00-3:15 days and 4:35-00:50 on lates. They have the option of calling an hours overtime on both shift. The late shift is a nightmare for me really especially if there is overtime on.

We build parts for Russia and all the facilities belong to Nissan but cannot be touched which I'm sure will be a great deal of money lost
I have to say in my opinion I don’t care about Russia. The Ukraine war is Putins not all the peoples war so praise to Ukrainians and Russians who oppose the war ❤️
Bad enough finishing at that time on backshift without the thought of overtime.
I have to say lads I am quite simple in lots of ways. I can accept that a night shift spans 2 days. However any other shift should star and finish on the same day unless there’s overtime. The legal rules on this need updating and have done for years. Labour could of but never touched employment laws, which is why they lost support.
As the pig said “2 legs enemy, four legs friend”
Everyone should read animal farm…🤣🤣
The late shift times are a disgrace.
Here here my fellow line rat😉
Aye it's shite. If there is overtime it's after 2am when I get in and usually after 3 before I get to kip and back up again at 7 with the bairns. I'd rather do nightshifts.
It’s good to have a job but i agree…. Hate this!!

Last edited:
Got the job. Although it’s on a temporary contract I was told could go permanent at some point not sure how much that is true but waiting on my medical to be arranged. Got no birth certificate atm so hoping they’d wait until I order a new one
Well done mate, as you have seen on this thread they made all current temps perm couple of weeks ago and loads only had years service.
Welcome to the line rats 💥

Back